Fattimus

No Sombra Guide?

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Is this intentional, or an oversight or something? Just wondering, I haven't noticed any other heroes without guides on this site, seemed kind of odd to me.

Hey there! Bit late here, but I just wanted to say:

I'm currently in the process of updating the OW guides. As you might have noticed, Orisa went up recently (she wasn't included either) and I'm about to put up updates for all of the tanks. I'm working through them by role, since it is much easier to write them like this, especially the "current meta" sections.

I'll do my best to get Attack done next so that Sombra is up, followed by Ana and Support!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rosenkilde
      hey why are there no guides for sombra or anything for her 
    • By SamySosah
      Hey guys, i'm coming to all my fellow shamans as a last resort, i don't seem to understand were I've gone wrong. I've been maining my Ele Shaman for several months now, and I've followed every instruction with guides. My stat priority is on point, my gear considerably good. (942) at the moment. I've tried every build with multiple bosses etc. My simulator show i should be nearing 2M dps on fights. Yet when i'm fighting i'm around 850k. I don't know if this is because of all the movements, but like i mentioned above I've tried Ice fury build for movement fights. When i'm practicing and testing rotations on dummy's my numbers seem, to be ok. Does anyone have tricks, tips, or pointers on what'll take to achieve the damage i need. I watch others with same builds, with less gear pulling great numbers. I know elemental isn't the best for Single Target, but my last fight on maiden i pulled 700k DPS :( !!!! As far as AOE, no problem there. Numbers are outstanding on trash etc. Thanks for taking the time to ready this. 
      Armour Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/foogus
      Goroth log link - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/w4HFNdmXMJLPfkrt/#fight=last
    • By Arlan
      Hi and, first of all, thanks for your time. 
      I´m back to WoW after around 3 years, and I´m feeling quite confused yet. My main is a Hunter. I left it during WoD as a BM. Now I´m back, still with WoD expansion, and I feel the class has changed a LOT. No traps, quite a different composition, etc. 
      I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations. My intention atm, as lvl 100, is to finish questing Draenor (still quite a bit to do here) and then buy Legion and try to level up before the expansion comes. I like soloing (I guess BM should be my choice, but I´m here to hear your opinions!!) and I´ll try to avoid skipping content. I´m not in a hurry, just want to enjoy the whole lore-and-questing all the way up.
      Thanks again for your help!!!!
    • By Shuppet
      I need guidance!
      I'm a returning player from the MoP era, I've played throughout TBC and beyond and currently I'm a iLvl 890 Mage. I haven't played any of Legion launch content, no 7.1/7.2 content when I first started playing again. Currently I've been doing all of the broken isles quests, currently on the last which is Suramar and my entire Broken Isles Rep standing is at Honoured across the board at this moment in time (btw this rep wall for flying is a joke).
      So here I am questing, doing dungeons and LFR. Multi-tasking multiple things, I've just received the last follower for the class hall quests, it's so overwhelming and I have no idea what I need to do to make sure I'm not missing out any tasty loot because I'm an avid completionist and wouldn't want to miss a mount or title or anything haha! But like I said, I'm so very overwhelmed by everything and I don't want to be doing things that I don't really need to do unless I get something shiny. Am I gonna be screwed if I skip the Broken Shore? Do i just go straight into argus? I love leveling alt characters but if i do all this, and have to do it again on an alt, I would be so angry. Obviously the Legion flying will benefit the alt, but if I can just skip to Argus(?), is it really worth it? Like jump straight into argus if its not gonna damage my alt toons chances of getting gear? WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING AND WHAT AM I WASTING MY TIME ON? - is the question I'm asking here. I hate missing a trick, please halp ! D;
    • By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z