FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Fattimus

No Sombra Guide?

Is this intentional, or an oversight or something? Just wondering, I haven't noticed any other heroes without guides on this site, seemed kind of odd to me.

Hey there! Bit late here, but I just wanted to say:

I'm currently in the process of updating the OW guides. As you might have noticed, Orisa went up recently (she wasn't included either) and I'm about to put up updates for all of the tanks. I'm working through them by role, since it is much easier to write them like this, especially the "current meta" sections.

I'll do my best to get Attack done next so that Sombra is up, followed by Ana and Support!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PGProf
      I'm trying to follow your Martial Artist Guide but hardly any of the abilities listed show up in my game.  I've looked at multiple specs that you list and I cannot even find anything similar. The pictures are different too.  PLEASE update your guides with real-time abilities.
    • By Durand1981
      I was just wondering if original diablo 2 guides will suffice, or if new build guides etc will be created ????
      I should also probably add that what with the controller support, im not sure how modified the new edition is and if amendments will need to be made.
    • By Tsukoyomi
      I am going the corpselance support build for Necromancer and the build has me taking Corpselance with Brittle and the pestilence set on top of that, if I were to take off the ability Corpselance and change it to another ability say for example Bone Spikes with Frost spikes, would the damage decrease an amount that it would not be worth it?
    • By Cervices
      Would it be possible to get printer friendly version of the guides? In particular the raid guides. I know you need people to visit the site to receive advertisement revenue but having the option to print would be very helpful in my raid prep. Yes. I know just copy, paste and make my own but then the format is wonky and I spend a ton of time adjusting things. Just something to consider. Also, having the option to be in light mode over dark would be great. 
    • By wowguy233
      Hey everybody! So the other day, I decided to make a 5-minute guide on how to play the Warrior class in WoW. It's not super in-depth, but I just wanted some good feedback from the Warrior community on this. Lemme know what you guys think! I also hope that this is able to help somebody out there.   ?