FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Fliits

Who's next?

I bet their gonna ad more Overwatch heroes, probably Reaper or Mercy. The only thing I hope for, is that they reworked Chen ASAP. I wanna know what you think or wish for.

Edited by Ilonpilaaja

I think it would be awesome if they would add Alexei Stukov to the game. He's always been my favourite Starcraft character.

But as Stan already said, Kel'thuzad would definitely be pretty nice as well!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Gerechtigkeit said:

I think it would be awesome if they would add Alexei Stukov to the game. He's always been my favourite Starcraft character.

But as Stan already said, Kel'thuzad would definitely be pretty nice as well!

Definitely! Remember this?

I would happy if Blizzard added Tirion as the next hero, but I am going to go with a Starcraft Hero instead, probably Stukov, as there were some clues already.

First: I got these strange candles in my Blizzard-launcher ... looks pretty Diablo-like to me! (Please, let it be Malthael!)

But maybe its Deckard Cain...with his awesome skills like: "standing around", "talking to people, who listening" or "hanging around in a cage".

But except Malthael, Iam still waiting for Kyle Blackthorne. C'mon Blizz, give me some "Behind-the-back-shotgun-without-looking-shot"!

In my opinion, after they release Malthael, they should definitely give us a new Support. Lucio was the last one we got, and this is a class we are in dire need for.

Blizzard has been tampering with different mechanics for Supports, but I think they should go back to the roots and give us a classic healer. A Priest from WoW: either Velen of Anduin. No gimmicks, just pure AoE and single target healing. Maybe Power Word: Shield would be nice too, but I'm afraid it could steal the spotlight from Tassadar.

They could with a hybrid concept of Holy / Discipline:

Q - Smite: deals damage and heals Velen/Anduin and the closest Hero, prioritizing those with less HP.

W - Holy Prayer: heals Heroes in a small area.

E - Pain Suppression: reduces all damage from the ally by 30%.

R1 - Divine Hymn: channels heals to all allies nearby, which increaes by 2% each second (could work similar to Malfurion's Tranquility).

R2 - Penance: channels damage on the opponent OR channels heals on the ally.

Edited by Valhalen

7 hours ago, Valhalen said:

In my opinion, after they release Malthael, they should definitely give us a new Support. Lucio was the last one we got, and this is a class we are in dire need for.

Blizzard has been tampering with different mechanics for Supports, but I think they should go back to the roots and give us a classic healer. A Priest from WoW: either Velen of Anduin. No gimmicks, just pure AoE and single target healing. Maybe Power Word: Shield would be nice too, but I'm afraid it could steal the spotlight from Tassadar.

They could with a hybrid concept of Holy / Discipline:

Q - Smite: deals damage and heals Velen/Anduin and the closest Hero, prioritizing those with less HP.

W - Holy Prayer: heals Heroes in a small area.

E - Pain Suppression: reduces all damage from the ally by 30%.

R1 - Divine Hymn: channels heals to all allies nearby, which increaes by 2% each second (could work similar to Malfurion's Tranquility).

R2 - Penance: channels damage on the opponent OR channels heals on the ally.

What would the trait be? That could add a lot of room to make them unique and worth something different as opposed to, say, Morales or Uther.

11 hours ago, Valhalen said:

Blizzard has been tampering with different mechanics for Supports, but I think they should go back to the roots and give us a classic healer. A Priest from WoW: either Velen of Anduin. 

I wholeheartedly agree. And I've been thinking Velen since 2.0 launch because there aren't any Draenei in the game but the icon of Argus is a spray option.

I've also been thinking about more multiclass options. Right now that is only Varian and I think they either need to drop the multiclass or fill that out a bit more. Another famous druid, such as Broll, could be either tank or dps. Kharazim plays like a multiclass already so they could just move him over. Tyrande also? I also think Maraad or Yrel would work in a dps/support multiclass capacity. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Patroklos said:

Another famous druid, such as Broll, could be either tank or dps.

Broll would be great as a multi-class Hero. I even made a topic brainstorming his possible skillset.

Edited by Valhalen