Lamuria

Keystones affixes list

Sign in to follow this  

10 posts in this topic

Completed Keystone affixes List

594943a622f10_Keystoneaffies.thumb.JPG.4d31660ecc107e47b1f6392b96f503fc.JPG

Edited by Lamuria

Cool, no we should write the "Do's" and "Don'ts" for each combo and add the "guide" to the mythic + section :-)

i despise bursting weeks last time as a tank i had to solo the ones with a little bit of HP like spiders in arcway or slimes in DHT while everyone else stood 60 yards away was so much "fun" and thats what next week is wooo

On 15/07/2017 at 9:33 PM, Lamuria said:

i despise bursting weeks last time as a tank i had to solo the ones with a little bit of HP like spiders in arcway or slimes in DHT while everyone else stood 60 yards away was so much "fun" and thats what next week is wooo

Yeah, Bursting is never fun, especially not in pugs!

On 10/5/2017 at 12:33 AM, Lamuria said:

i felt like bumping this

Always useful to have!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am/2am* Server Time (CT)
      CURRENT PROGRESSION: 1/8M 8/8H
      iLVL REQUIREMENT: 365+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Tank Healer Need Holy Paladin All DPS Pref Mage/Shaman for BL ABOUT US
      Currently looking for skilled semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic Uldir and the next raid tier.
      Booty Pirates is a semi-hardcore, close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
                *Raid can be extended to 4 hours on Fridays, but will be announced ahead of time.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Please follow the link below to fill out our app. (For both Raiders and Mythic+/Casual.)
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      In-Game Name: Pluu
    • By Orb
      <Banana Hammock> is a social Mythic raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend bananas.
      Hours: 11pm-2am (Pacific) Saturday & Sunday     ///         11pm-2am (Pacific) Friday  (Alts & Casuals)
      Progression: 8/8 N 8/8 H (AOTC)  2/8 M
      Guild Information: Banana Hammock was an old guild on Hyjal that we restored for BFA. Our goals are to reach AOTC and to progress into Mythic. We are looking for a handful of people(Ranged dps) to fill our roster for mythic progression. Of course we're looking for skilled players, but we're also looking for people with a great sense of humor as well! We can't promise Cutting Edge, but we want people who love to push content and have a good time doing it. Come be another banana in our hammock 🙂
      Looking for:  
      Ranged DPS If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
      B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
      Discord: nox#2686

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Shroud Skip guide.
    • By Shreem
      restoration druid nerfs 8.1

I saw on Wowhead that Restro druids are receiving a nerf to  Tranquility : Heals all allies within 40 yards for [(41%37% of Spell power) * 5] over 8 sec. Each heal heals the target for another 16 over 8 sec, stacking.
      Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid.

I feel like its not necssary and are going to effect my healing in a bad way duh. (Nerfs normally do.) But as it is right now im far behind Mistweaver munks and every priest spec. 
      My Tranquility is my second higest if not the higest healing abillity i have (Thats what Details Tells me.) 

And im unsure how the Autumn leaves changes is gonna effect me, wheter or not its for the better or worse.

What do you guys think?

This is my first post please no roast 👶
      friendly 
      https://www.wowhead.com/news=287890/patch-8-1-ptr-28048-class-changes-monk-pvp-talents 
    • By skro
      Hi all,
      We're a newly formed (Alliance) Raiding Guild/Community and we're in need of you!
      With newly formed I mean really newly formed, we have created this Guild this week!
      We started this guild with a team of Raiders who all wanted to do more than our previous guild was able to offer.
      We are currently 12 ppl who want to have a nice time progression on Heroic and Mythic raiding.
      The aim is to raid 2 or 3 days a week.
      (Below is the info for the guild, if you're not willing to raid standard days and/or join a guild, you're more then welcome to join our community! Do note that once the guild is up to speed, the Guild members will always have priority over Community members for a spot in the raid team.)
      <Have a Beautiful Time> Is recruiting Community raiders and Guild members for their brand-new Raiding Guild and/or Community. 
      Current setup (which we're looking to expand): 2/3/7
      Current kills (Uldir): 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic, 0/8 Mythic.
      Our raid days: Wednesday and (2nd (+maybe 3rd) day to be decided)
      Raid gear requirements: ilvl 355+
      Guild server: Thunderhorn/Wildhammer
      RL age minimum: 18+ (Sorry but we do not want to have to mind our words on Discord)
      Next to raiding we are always gear oriented, which shows in the fact that we run higher Mythic+ dungeons together on the off raid days.
      Next to the fact that we have some PvP teams going.
      Having the ability to join discord is obligated, this is a hard obligation and can not be skipped.
      You're not obligated to talk, but you need to be able to listen during the raids to our raidleader(s)
      We are very serious about raiding and higher Mythic+ dungeons, but on the off time, we are not a serious bunch of ppl.
      If you like serious gameplay and around it some nice social times on discord with your guildies, this is the place to be for you! 
      (I have to warn you though, as we're all some kind of crazy ^^)
      We are hoping to welcome you in our team soon!

Battletag in case you're interested and want to know more add GM: medamenG#21942
      Or add our recruitment officer: sabetsu#2412