FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Rhinothewino

[Silver Hand][A]<The Blood Knights>

[US] (Alliance- Silver Hand) The Blood Knights

We are a casual guild focused on progressing through content and helping each other out. If you are looking for a place where you can raid, dungeon, and world quest without having to worry about elitism or judgement then this is the place for you. We help you improve your gear and your playstyle by teaching you your rotations, helping you learn mechanics, and taking you through content you normally would not have access to. Alot of our members have been playing since Vanilla or Burning Crusade and value the feeling of comradery that comes with being in a guild. This have been the focus of the guild since its inception 12 years ago. We want you to find a home in game and have fun not stress out over other people's opinion and feel like an outcast.

Raid times: Wednesday 7pmCST and Friday 7pm CST

Looking for: DPS and healers

So feel free to contact us via our website www.tbkgaming.net or message Cosimo-Silver Hand, Rhysandra-Silver Hand, or Somantar-Silver Hand in game.

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Rhinothewino,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2