FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dustintime

Thank you blizzard for the nerf!!! (serious)

Thank you blizzard for finally fixing the broken rogue decks.

I will forever be a loyal and faithful customer now, even more-so than ever, since you actually are fixing this broken, skill-less deck. Thank you blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Dustintime said:

Thank you blizzard for finally fixing the broken rogue decks.

I will forever be a loyal and faithful customer now, even more-so than ever, since you actually are fixing this broken, skill-less deck. Thank you blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get too excited they will let you down one day. 

• Like 1

I see no difference either and I will keep conceding. Besides there are more cards which could use a nerf, at least a bit but they are not really interested in balancing they just pretend to do it with this rogue quest nerf for example.

• Like 1

I like the idea of adding one more minion to the Quest. To me it doesn't kill the deck but it does lose some of it's killing power as it needs one more bounce card to complete the quest which takes away from bouncing things like Stonetusk Boar more than twice just to make you feel extra salty at the very end. If there was ever the thought in your mind, "If I had one more turn I would have had them", then here is your extra turn. 

i dont have a problem with quest rogues (usually) as long as i get a halfway decent draw with face/mid range hunter

the extra turn will help out alot for me vs rogues.

For me it's not a matter of winning or losing, it is boring and a waste of time.

Edited by Caldyrvan

Let me preface this with, I hate quest rogue, however, it isn't a brainless no skill deck.  It is actually one of the most difficult and intricate decks to pilot on ladder right now.  Also, increasing the number of minions from 4 to 5 is a BIG deal.  Best case scenario it is one less bounce effect to use on a charger.  On top of that, it means the chance that the deck gets the nuts is almost non existent now, and average draws will probably take at least 2 extra turns to complete, if not 3.  Several extra turns to complete the quest on the expected outcome makes the match up against aggro even worse, on top of not auto beating every control deck (which is good), which means that the usefulness of the deck is far far lower.  This will most likely kill the deck off, it is still viable as a "fun" archetype, but it will probably be unsuited to climbing.

• Like 2

On 30. 6. 2017 at 9:38 AM, SithLordOfSnark said:

Adding one more minion isn't really a nerf, imo. You'll still lose to the deck, it will just take an extra turn.

True dat!

Edited by positiv2
Fixed doublepost