Stonetusk Boar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonetusk Boar is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stonetusk Boar is the cheapest unconditional Charge minion in the game, and as such can offer some potential synergy in Combo based decks. However, it is generally so weak and has such a low base power that even Combo based decks choose to use other Charge minions as their finishers.
2. Constructed Play
Stonetusk Boar is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can offer some value in a Beast synergy based Hunter deck, or in a deck that features Hobgoblin, these archetypes are quite rare, and as such you are unlikely to find use for this card too often.
Stonetusk Boar simply does not have enough impact on a game to be worth a card in an Arena deck. While there are some extremely weak selections where Stonetusk Boar can be the best pick, you should generally avoid this card at all costs.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Quest Rogue Deck
- Topsy Turvy OTK Priest Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Maloriak Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Garr Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day