Stonetusk Boar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonetusk Boar is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonetusk Boar is the cheapest unconditional Charge minion in the game, and as such can offer some potential synergy in Combo based decks. However, it is generally so weak and has such a low base power that even Combo based decks choose to use other Charge minions as their finishers.
Stonetusk Boar is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can offer some value in a Beast synergy based Hunter deck, or in a deck that features Hobgoblin, these archetypes are quite rare, and as such you are unlikely to find use for this card too often.
Stonetusk Boar simply does not have enough impact on a game to be worth a card in an Arena deck. While there are some extremely weak selections where Stonetusk Boar can be the best pick, you should generally avoid this card at all costs.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck