Stonetusk Boar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonetusk Boar is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonetusk Boar is the cheapest unconditional Charge minion in the game, and as such can offer some potential synergy in Combo based decks. However, it is generally so weak and has such a low base power that even Combo based decks choose to use other Charge minions as their finishers.
Stonetusk Boar is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can offer some value in a Beast synergy based Hunter deck, or in a deck that features Hobgoblin, these archetypes are quite rare, and as such you are unlikely to find use for this card too often.
Stonetusk Boar simply does not have enough impact on a game to be worth a card in an Arena deck. While there are some extremely weak selections where Stonetusk Boar can be the best pick, you should generally avoid this card at all costs.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck