Stonetusk Boar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonetusk Boar is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonetusk Boar is the cheapest unconditional Charge minion in the game, and as such can offer some potential synergy in Combo based decks. However, it is generally so weak and has such a low base power that even Combo based decks choose to use other Charge minions as their finishers.
Stonetusk Boar is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can offer some value in a Beast synergy based Hunter deck, or in a deck that features Hobgoblin, these archetypes are quite rare, and as such you are unlikely to find use for this card too often.
Stonetusk Boar simply does not have enough impact on a game to be worth a card in an Arena deck. While there are some extremely weak selections where Stonetusk Boar can be the best pick, you should generally avoid this card at all costs.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List