Vlad

Holy Priest PvP 7.2.5

Sign in to follow this  

9 posts in this topic

For burst healing, the first method says to use Serenity,( WW monk spell) for step number 3.

The first method is best when the enemy team has multiple kicks available. It is also the fastest way to heal someone to high HP.

1. Use Icon Light of T'uure.
  2. Use Prayer of Mending Icon Prayer of Mending if it is off cooldown.
  3. Use Serenity Icon Serenity.   <------

The burst healing section mentions a monk talent and the end of the guide talks about the monk forums.

On 11/07/2017 at 1:09 PM, Guest bnm said:

For burst healing, the first method says to use Serenity,( WW monk spell) for step number 3.

The first method is best when the enemy team has multiple kicks available. It is also the fastest way to heal someone to high HP.

1. Use Icon Light of T'uure.
  2. Use Prayer of Mending Icon Prayer of Mending if it is off cooldown.
  3. Use Serenity Icon Serenity.   <------

Will pass this on to the writer, thanks!

On 11/07/2017 at 7:21 PM, Guest Eve said:

The burst healing section mentions a monk talent and the end of the guide talks about the monk forums.

See above - thanks for letting us know :)

On 11/10/2017 at 2:27 PM, Guest Barbakitsos said:

It just came to me: When i am forced to use Desperate Prayer IconDesperate Prayer  and Guardian Spirit IconGuardian Spirit  in a battle, should i use them in that order (1st Desperate Prayer IconDP, 2nd Guardian Spirit IconGS), so the guardian spirit effect will benefit from desperate player's +30% extension of my max hp?

You basically just need to ensure that you get value of GS if you're doing it in that order. If DP stops GS proccing, you have basically wasted your cooldown and leave yourself open to burst from enemy team. Good timing is pretty much required to do this.

Sign in to follow this