Jump to content
FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Holy Priest PvP 7.2.5

Recommended Posts

Guest bnm

For burst healing, the first method says to use Serenity,( WW monk spell) for step number 3.

 

The first method is best when the enemy team has multiple kicks available. It is also the fastest way to heal someone to high HP.

  1. Use Icon Light of T'uure.
  2. Use Prayer of Mending Icon Prayer of Mending if it is off cooldown.
  3. Use Serenity Icon Serenity.   <------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Eve

The burst healing section mentions a monk talent and the end of the guide talks about the monk forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/07/2017 at 1:09 PM, Guest bnm said:

For burst healing, the first method says to use Serenity,( WW monk spell) for step number 3.

 

The first method is best when the enemy team has multiple kicks available. It is also the fastest way to heal someone to high HP.

  1. Use Icon Light of T'uure.
  2. Use Prayer of Mending Icon Prayer of Mending if it is off cooldown.
  3. Use Serenity Icon Serenity.   <------

Will pass this on to the writer, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/07/2017 at 7:21 PM, Guest Eve said:

The burst healing section mentions a monk talent and the end of the guide talks about the monk forums.

See above - thanks for letting us know :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Barbakitsos

It just came to me: When i am forced to use Desperate Prayer IconDesperate Prayer  and Guardian Spirit IconGuardian Spirit  in a battle, should i use them in that order (1st Desperate Prayer IconDP, 2nd Guardian Spirit IconGS), so the guardian spirit effect will benefit from desperate player's +30% extension of my max hp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2017 at 2:27 PM, Guest Barbakitsos said:

It just came to me: When i am forced to use Desperate Prayer IconDesperate Prayer  and Guardian Spirit IconGuardian Spirit  in a battle, should i use them in that order (1st Desperate Prayer IconDP, 2nd Guardian Spirit IconGS), so the guardian spirit effect will benefit from desperate player's +30% extension of my max hp?

You basically just need to ensure that you get value of GS if you're doing it in that order. If DP stops GS proccing, you have basically wasted your cooldown and leave yourself open to burst from enemy team. Good timing is pretty much required to do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Stan
      Scripe, the Raid Leader of Method and Guild Master of Echo, admitted he was involved in real money trading with the Gallywix boosting community.
      Blizzard recently suspended some members of the Gallywix boosting community that were involved in exchanging gold for real money.
      Today, Scripe confirmed that he decided to buy gold directly from Gallywix instead of buying WoW tokens, and the agreed exchange rate was apparently 50 USD/EUR for 1 million gold, based on the following spreadsheet posted on Reddit.
      Placeholder for tweet 1290652868115128322 In case the above tweet gets deleted.

      For the World First Ny'alotha Race progression when there was no Corruption Vendor, Method needed to buy BoE items with the best Corruption Effects for millions of gold across all servers and transfer them to Tarren Mill.
      The total expenses for BoE items and WoW tokens came to a whopping 128,473,245 gold, and you can find a list of all items the guild purchased here.
      Core members of Method raid team have reformed as Echo and the guild is lead by Scripe.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Supremus Challenge guide.
    • By Stan
      SauceISR discovered something strange going on in Quel'thalas on the Shadowlands Beta.
      There is a Void Elf-like shield (skybox?) in one of the areas in Quel'thalas. It currently has no spawns/NPCs, and we do not know what purpose it should fulfill. Maybe it was intended for Void Elves at some point but was later scrapped during development. What do you think? Anyway, it's a cool find! You can check out MrGM's video of the skybox below.
      Placeholder for tweet 1293627062532673541
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Tier List.
    • By Stan
      After clearing the World First Mechagon Junkyard +31 in time, Team BFC returns with yet another World First Clear od Tol Dagor +31 with just 11 seconds remaining on the timer. Congratulations!
      In the meantime Team BFC also scored a World First Mechagon Junkyard +32 clear, but there is no video available yet, so we will post that separately.
      Clear Time: 35:49 (11 seconds left)
      Affixes: Fortified, Bursting, Volcanic, Awakened
      Players
      丶神奇的阿诺 - Tank (Protection Warrior) 麒丨麟 - Healer (Holy Paladin) 丶清訫 - DPS (Fire Mage) 叶落初冬 - DPS (Outlaw Rogue) 小软不高兴 - DPS (Havoc Demon Hunter) Run Details

      Clear Video
      Here is the full clear video, Protection Warrior PoV.

      The group did like 13 doubles on the final boss as pointed out by Reddit user kevihead so it is well worth watching!
      (Source)
×
×
  • Create New...