FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
WrexialMT

Blood Trinkets TOS

Hey all,

A small disclaimer first, I'm a BDK main in a pretty casual "heroic aimed" guild, basically we aim to get Ahead of the Curve HC and than relax, but I like to keep myself up to standard as much as possible, without doing the insane requirements some mythic guilds demand.

So we've been raiding TOS a few times now, and I would like a second or third opinion on trinkets so far? Is it just me, or are the defensive trinkets pretty bad in the raids this patch? Also maybe I'm underrating some of the other trinkets?

Currently I'm using a Str/Haste stat stick with a socket ilvl880 [will only replace with a higher ilvl haste stat stick] and I recently picked up a dps vers trinket ilvl925 which I'm testing out. I'm using these mainly due to not having any issues surviving fights (still not at Kil'Jaden HC, will probably use a defensive trinket at that point for the felclaws).

Some of my other trinkets which I've tried but seem to be under-performing are:

I try to keep my unbuffed gear around the 35% haste, 25%mastery, 20% parry and then dump everything in versatility. So at this point, I'm using mostly haste/verst gear with the obvious exception of Legendaries (Shoulders and Waist) and 4 set tier.

Thanks for helping out

I just got one today that seems very useful. Shifting Cosmic sliver ,which drops from kil'jaeden, grants cunning of the deceiver that stacks 10 times. The trinket  has a use that reduces our icebound fortitude by 10 sec per stack when it is used while icebound fortitude is on cooldown.

of the ones you have id use carapace and arcano crystal but a much better one is darkmoon deck: immortality a lot of dmg in ToS is physical if you get that you could run that with crystal

Darkmoon Immortality and Carapace for physical fights and mythic plus or Imm and Arcano for  mixed fights. 

• Like 1

Also, if you're lucky enough to get a good high level stat stick, with str and haste/versa then that would be a very strong contender too. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FoxShine
      To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
      Hello!! This is Starby from Velocity on Sargeras[A]. We're an established guild, that does mythic raiding in the morning/daytime. We're looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players. If you're a mythic raider looking for a fresh start with BFA, and are interested in morning/daytime raiding -- check out Velocity!
      The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun in the process. We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. 
      Our main roster is composed of veteran players. Some of us have been playing together for a little over a year. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re simply looking for a few more to round us out! 
        [A] <Velocity> 6/9M 9/9H (7/8M)

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs 
        Recruitment Needs
      Ranged  –  Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage
      Melee – *filtered* Rogue
      Healer – Disc Priest, Resto Sham

**** Offspecs are a huge plus!!

Requirements
      Some Mythic raiding experienced. Being relatively active outside of raid is preferred. Able to focus while joking around, and vica versa.

Attendance
      We're dedicated and ambitious players, so commitment to our raid times is necessary. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders have to communicate in the event of tardiness or absences. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
      Demonstrate teamwork, attendance and play over  6 consecutive "raid days" (two weeks), after an agreed upon start date. 

What you can Expect from us:
      Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week.  

What we expect from you:
      Players who can survive and react to mechanics, while putting up big numbers. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor. 
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Go ahead and apply online, leave a reply here and/or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. You could also go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! 
      To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
      Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. ?

BNET
      Fox#1713 (GM)
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410 
      Mindclash#1800

Discord
      Fox#7009
      Starby#8682
    • By Rafim
      So I've got these two specific items. The ACI is one of the most used trinkets on shadow priest, but compared to the Infernal, it has a low ilvl. The effect of Infernal stacks every second, and since critical strike is now the bis stat for shadow priest,  which one of the trinkets would you pick? ?

Thanks in advance! ?
    • By Susza
      Hi
      I have one few questions concerning fury rotation:
      1. Should I use bloodbath only with Battle Cry?
      2. Should I use Rampage immediately after it is available or should I always wait for Frothing Berserker?
      3. During Enrage time, should I spam raging blow or prioritize bloodthirst then raging blow?
      4. Is CoF ilvl860 better then nightmare egg ilvl940?
      Best regards
      Susza 
    • By FoxShine
      /
    • By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a mythic raiding guild. Originating from a group of friends intent on pushing high end content. We are a young guild, started out in Feb 2017, driven to succeed.

Raiding Schedule:
      Wed 20:00-22:00
      Thur 20:00-22:00
      Sun 20:00-22:00
      Mon 20:00-22:00 (optional Alt/Farm run)
        What is Autumn Mist?
      Autumn Mist is a group of raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress. We won't scream at you for failing a mechanic but we will point it out and work with you to correct it so we can progress together. Loot will be distributed via RCLootcouncil as evenly as possible focusing on gearing the raid as a whole. We will respect you at all times.
        Joining Autumn Mist
      During your trial period we will be looking at your mastery over your class, your attendance and attitude during raids. Your awareness of boss fights and mechanics, along with your ability to adapt and learn. How you handle success along with failure. Progress is important to us but the atmosphere of the raids must be maintained a good personality and a sense of humor is a must.

Recruitment is currently open to all classes we are looking to optimize every aspect of our raid team, if you are a driven and dedicated player there is a spot for you in our Mythic raids.

We are also recruiting people looking to make the big jump from Heroic to Mythic raiding, we understand this transition isn't easy and can be overwhelming. Our experience has shown us stones can be polished into gems and we will help you on that journey.

Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net