FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Friedbones

cannot locate Tukui - Elvui webpages

Hello all.  I usually update my Elvui using the Tukui client.  But for some reason today their webpages are giving me a "page not found" error message.

Is anyone here using Elvui and if so, are you able to find their webpages?

• Like 1

Last night after 2 months of being away from WoW I came back and tried to Update my ElvUI but I faced the same thing... How can I update my UI now? anyone have the Updated one that he can Upload somewhere that we can use ?

They did have backups. The person who hacked their site also deleted the backups. Was a pretty thorough rogering all around. 

That said, they did have other backups and are rebuilding from scratch. Site should be better when it's fully back up in 2 weeks. Until then, there is the link on their discord.

6 hours ago, Dachengshi said:

They did have backups. The person who hacked their site also deleted the backups. Was a pretty thorough rogering all around. 

That said, they did have other backups and are rebuilding from scratch. Site should be better when it's fully back up in 2 weeks. Until then, there is the link on their discord.

Someone must have really had it in for one of the developers to go that far!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By repodude
      Hello! 
      I'm pretty good with weak auras and even some lua code but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to make this weak aura.
      heres the basic function i want:
      Prototype Personal Decimator - only fires a missile when you are at least 10 yards away.
      I want the icon to show when I am <10 yards ( too close) to my target to remind me to back up. Once i am >=10 yards, i want the icon to hide.
      it sounds simple but i cant figure it out
      can anyone help me figure this out please ? :)
    • By bobifle
      Hello,
      I just wanted to share something that can greatly benefits resto druids. Maybe I'm just stating the obvious or the already well known but Vuhdo has a great feature that completely changed my resto gameplay. It's the hot minibars.

I play most of the time with germination, meaning I have 3 main hots to monitor: 2 rejuv (2 blue minibars), and 1 lifebloom (purple minibar). Efflorescence has already a visual effect making it easy to track and wild growth is not a hot you want to maintain.
      This make tracking hots on your party/raid a piece of cake. You know exactly which hot is about to expire and you can anticipate refreshs, especially in those hard hitting mythic10+, making sure your tank is never running out of hots.
      Here's the minibars in action:
      Here's the vuhdo profile, but you may simply play with the hot bar options and colors:

• By Pandacho
      I'm creating this stand alone thread with my UI so it would be easier to maintain and update the strings here, rather than in two different guides (ElvUI & VuhDo) that already grew too big for easy updates.
      My UI looks like this:

Disc Priest UI:
      All the frames except of the raid ones are ElvUI, raid frames are Vuhdo.
      The shaman hub in the middle is Sweetsour's Shaman Auras.
      ElvUI profile:
      Pastebin / WAGO

All the VuhDo profiles were updated on 03/Feb/17.

If you want to see my spell and HoT assignments, you have to import Key Layouts as well.

VuhDo profile Resto Druid (Raid):
      WAGO
      VuhDo profile Resto Druid (5-man):
      WAGO
      VuhDo Resto Druid Key Layouts:
      Raid / 5-man

VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (Raid):
      WAGO
      VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (5-man):
      WAGO
      VuhDo Resto Shaman Key Layouts:
      Raid / 5-man

WeakAuras:
      Druid:
      Cenarion Ward / Clearcasting proc / Efflorescence is missing / Lifebloom is missing / Artifact ability / Flourish / Ironbark / SotF buff is up / Swiftmend / Wild Growth 
      And this is a mana bar that is shown no matter in what form you are. I had a serious problem to track my mana when drinking or running in cat form because the mana bar transforms into the energy one. This aura fixed the issue.
      This is a WeakAura that adds a Spectral Bear model while Frenzied Regeneration is up. I wrote a macro to switch into a bear form and use FR and added it to a Mouse Wheel Up in VuhDo.
      Macro:
      #showtooltip Frenzied Regeneration
      /castsequence [@player] reset=16 Bear Form, Frenzied Regeneration

General:
      T19 raid awareness (I didn't write this set)
      Heroism (all kinds)
      Raid Healing CDs bar

UI video 5-man Resto Shaman:

UI video raid Resto Shaman:

UI video raid Resto Druid:

• By Tahita
      Hello all,
      I'm trying too improve my playing and are reading through your site. Now I found this part

I'm using an old Razer Naga and configured it vastly different, but I don't know, if I have all the features ElvUI would give me. As it would take me a looong time finding this out, I  would like to ask if somebody can advise me what to do. I suppose, that I have to replace the addon which comes with Razer Naga.
    • By Jorno
      Good morning Icy Veins,
      I've been watching some videos to improve my UI from a resto druid perspective. I found this video from Method vs Xavius from the POV of their holy paladin. This video shows a lot of different addons, but i'm mainly curious about the addon which is used for the raid frames and on click healing.
      My assuption this is Vudho or Healbot in combination with Elvui?, but i would like to have your feedback. This friday i'll be starting to set up my UI so any help you guys can provide me would be perfect.
      My main goal is to have a almost standard single player UI, but a more slick and healer friendly UI for mythic + and Raiding.
      Thank you :)
      PS. If you have any video's/screens of your own UI (resto druid prefered)  i'm happy to copy it over ;)