FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pandacho

Pandacho UI: ElvUI+VuhDo

I'm creating this stand alone thread with my UI so it would be easier to maintain and update the strings here, rather than in two different guides (ElvUI & VuhDo) that already grew too big for easy updates.

My UI looks like this:

1.png

Disc Priest UI:

Spoiler

2.png

All the frames except of the raid ones are ElvUI, raid frames are Vuhdo.

The shaman hub in the middle is Sweetsour's Shaman Auras.

ElvUI profile:

Pastebin / WAGO

All the VuhDo profiles were updated on 03/Feb/17.

If you want to see my spell and HoT assignments, you have to import Key Layouts as well.

VuhDo profile Resto Druid (Raid):

WAGO

VuhDo profile Resto Druid (5-man):

WAGO

VuhDo Resto Druid Key Layouts:

Raid / 5-man

VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (Raid):

WAGO

VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (5-man):

WAGO

VuhDo Resto Shaman Key Layouts:

Raid / 5-man

WeakAuras:

Druid:

Cenarion Ward / Clearcasting proc / Efflorescence is missing / Lifebloom is missing / Artifact ability / Flourish / Ironbark / SotF buff is up / Swiftmend / Wild Growth 

And this is a mana bar that is shown no matter in what form you are. I had a serious problem to track my mana when drinking or running in cat form because the mana bar transforms into the energy one. This aura fixed the issue.

This is a WeakAura that adds a Spectral Bear model while Frenzied Regeneration is up. I wrote a macro to switch into a bear form and use FR and added it to a Mouse Wheel Up in VuhDo.

Macro:

#showtooltip Frenzied Regeneration
/castsequence [@player] reset=16 Bear Form, Frenzied Regeneration

General:

T19 raid awareness (I didn't write this set)

Heroism (all kinds)

Raid Healing CDs bar

UI video 5-man Resto Shaman:

UI video raid Resto Shaman:

UI video raid Resto Druid:

• Like 8

I feel like multiple users will rejoice upon seeing this, me included. Thanks Panda and great work as always!

Hi! I'm new to the world of add-ons. I honestly feel overwhelmed with setting things up. Maybe I'm being dramatic. I'd like your setup you're showing here. How do I go about taking this setup to in game? If you already have it laid out, I'm sorry and will continue to read and try to figure it out. Thanks for taking the time to show this for everyone.

13 hours ago, Oronok said:

Hi! I'm new to the world of add-ons. I honestly feel overwhelmed with setting things up. Maybe I'm being dramatic. I'd like your setup you're showing here. How do I go about taking this setup to in game? If you already have it laid out, I'm sorry and will continue to read and try to figure it out. Thanks for taking the time to show this for everyone.

Hi,

you should copy ElvUI and/or VuhDo profiles from Pastebin links in the topic and import them into the Profiles sections of said addons.

Awesome guide btw, just have a couple of questions I have gone with your profile and was wondering how I access the main menu on wow? cause its disappeared and I want to just enlarge my ui abit. Also want do you mean by  VuhDo profiles  and  import custom bouquets? and how would I go about  importing them accross? if I have already installed your profile. Thanks

15 hours ago, mesmers said:

Awesome guide btw, just have a couple of questions I have gone with your profile and was wondering how I access the main menu on wow? cause its disappeared and I want to just enlarge my ui abit. Also want do you mean by  VuhDo profiles  and  import custom bouquets? and how would I go about  importing them accross? if I have already installed your profile. Thanks

Hello,

I'm not sure to which guides and profiles you refer? This thread is a follow-up to ElvUI and VuhDo guides. 

Hi there !

First of all, thank you for this guide :)
Now I have a small issue with your VuhDo profile. When I try to import your custom bouquet (Tool -> Profile -> Import), I have this message "Import string was invalid". 

I guess I dit something wrong but what?^^

On 1/12/2017 at 10:20 AM, Tomaux said:

Hi there !

First of all, thank you for this guide :)
Now I have a small issue with your VuhDo profile. When I try to import your custom bouquet (Tool -> Profile -> Import), I have this message "Import string was invalid". 

I guess I dit something wrong but what?^^

I had the same problem today but I found out you just need to make sure you name it before importing otherwise it fails without a name there first.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chukalobo said:

I am confused by how this is titled.  Are these bouquets good for all healing classes or are they only for Paladin?

They are things you can track in VuhDo and they are good for all the healing classes. Meaning, with the Paladin Beacon Bouquet you can see in your frames which tank has the Beacon and focus heal more the other one. Single_targ_mitigation will show you who used their class abilities like Dispersion for example, so it would be easier to prioritize healing targets.

These bouquets are not a 'must' for tracking, the reason I added them here is that my main profiles would spam you with errors of missing bouquets without them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chukalobo said:

I had the same problem today but I found out you just need to make sure you name it before importing otherwise it fails without a name there first.

Thank you very much for this input!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sondrehehekul said:

I get an error telling me bouquet "vigor" and "gift of the queen" doesnt exist. I've importet all the bouquets you've pasted links to.

Go to Panels > HoT Icons > HoT Order, remove BOUQUET_  before the spell names. Looks like it bugs after every update. Should be Ancestral Vigor (not BOUQUET_Vigor) and Gift of the Queen (not BOUQUET_Gift_of_the_Queen).

Sorry for inconvenience :-/ 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pandacho said:

They are things you can track in VuhDo and they are good for all the healing classes. Meaning, with the Paladin Beacon Bouquet you can see in your frames which tank has the Beacon and focus heal more the other one. Single_targ_mitigation will show you who used their class abilities like Dispersion for example, so it would be easier to prioritize healing targets.

These bouquets are not a 'must' for tracking, the reason I added them here is that my main profiles would spam you with errors of missing bouquets without them.

Thanks I figured it out. I decided to test everything in a pvp match to see how it goes and it was amazing!  Do you know any good strings for weakauras2?

I have tried a few but had to delete it because it was too busy looking.

On 13/01/2017 at 8:10 PM, Chukalobo said:

Thank you :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pandacho said:

Go to Panels > HoT Icons > HoT Order, remove BOUQUET_  before the spell names. Looks like it bugs after every update. Should be Ancestral Vigor (not BOUQUET_Vigor) and Gift of the Queen (not BOUQUET_Gift_of_the_Queen).

Sorry for inconvenience :-/ 

That solved it. Anyway, thanks for this. Great work!

On 13/01/2017 at 8:10 PM, Chukalobo said:

When you say "name it", you mean create a profil with the name right? Like before importing "Paladin Beacon", I create a new profil with this name, save it and then import in it ?
Because I dit that and I still get the error message :/

3 minutes ago, Chukalobo said:

Beacon is related to the bouquet section. It names itself.

Indeed it work for Beacon despite the error message.

What about "Personnal Cds" ? I got a message saying "Threat Bar try to hook Personnal Cds but it doesn't exist" something like that (and also the string error)

9 hours ago, Chukalobo said:

Thanks I figured it out. I decided to test everything in a pvp match to see how it goes and it was amazing!  Do you know any good strings for weakauras2?

I have tried a few but had to delete it because it was too busy looking.

I use WA a lot but you didn't write what class you are playing and what do you want to track :)

Haha sorry Pandacho I mean resto troll Druid.  Need to track my beserker too along with my talents.  Swiftmend cooldown, Barkskin, Wild Growth, Regrowth procs (clearcasting), power of archdruid,  Innervate, Ironbark, Tranquility, Cenarian Ward, Displacer, Essence of G'Hanir & Flourish.  I really only want them to appear when they are on cooldown so I know if not present then it means it ready.  The ones I have tried seem to always stay on my screen which makes it seem cluttered.  I really appreciate your help!

Edited by Chukalobo

Hello Pandacho <3
I am using vuhdo for a long time now and I am super happy with this addon.
I did the setup without guides or videos, all by my own and it was fun, but I have got ONE pain in the ass and I cannot figure out how to solve my problem.

I always want Tanks in Group1, followed by melees, then range dps and in Group 4 shall be the healers.
I feel that I am annoying my raidlead with my "extra wishes" and would be super happy if you could tell me how to get that setting done in the "windows - ordering" tab. I only can choose from a few sorting methods e.g. Tank => DPS => Healers.
But I want Tank => MeleeDPS => RangeDPS => Healers ^^

Hope so much that you can help.

Best regards,

15 hours ago, Karmakaze82 said:

Hello Pandacho <3
I am using vuhdo for a long time now and I am super happy with this addon.
I did the setup without guides or videos, all by my own and it was fun, but I have got ONE pain in the ass and I cannot figure out how to solve my problem.

I always want Tanks in Group1, followed by melees, then range dps and in Group 4 shall be the healers.
I feel that I am annoying my raidlead with my "extra wishes" and would be super happy if you could tell me how to get that setting done in the "windows - ordering" tab. I only can choose from a few sorting methods e.g. Tank => DPS => Healers.
But I want Tank => MeleeDPS => RangeDPS => Healers ^^

Hope so much that you can help.

Best regards,
There is a Tank => MeleeDPS => RangeDPS => Healers ordering now, it was added in the latest VuhDo update. Go to the Ordering tab, choose Loose Ordering in the upper window and then Tank => MeleeDPS => RangeDPS => Healers in the dropdown menu.

17 hours ago, Chukalobo said:

Haha sorry Pandacho I mean resto troll Druid.  Need to track my beserker too along with my talents.  Swiftmend cooldown, Barkskin, Wild Growth, Regrowth procs (clearcasting), power of archdruid,  Innervate, Ironbark, Tranquility, Cenarian Ward, Displacer, Essence of G'Hanir & Flourish.  I really only want them to appear when they are on cooldown so I know if not present then it means it ready.  The ones I have tried seem to always stay on my screen which makes it seem cluttered.  I really appreciate your help!

I see :) Well, I wouldn't suggest my auras because I track less - found out that the more I try to track, the less I actually pay attention to the icons.

So I track only 6 abilities divided to 3 per side: Ironbark/Flourish/Ghanir (long CDs) on the left side and Swiftmend/WG/CW (short CDs) on the right side. I do track SW because of the Legendary. All the rest I check on the action bars.

If you want to track all the abilities you mentioned, check this HUD. It's possible to revert showing icons only when on CD if you'll like the HUD itself.