Albrod

Only legendaries build.

4 posts in this topic

Hi, im new in here. 
I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.

In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

Edited by Albrod

Since you are going full legendary build, you should try to make it a LoN build to push it up high :)

Couple of things, I would use Lidless Wall shield instead to get some additional elemental damage since the free blood nova really isn't doing much higher up. For boots I would personally prefer Illusory Boots for survivability to not get stuck since Necro suffers from CC overall as it is and would also make it easier in hardcore.

It's interesting to see fresh things regardless and I'll be trying it out :)

• Like 1

Since you are going full legendary build, you should try to make it a LoN build to push it up high :)

Most of the damage come out of the rings. Krysbin's SentenceKrysbin's Sentence and Circle of Nailuj's EvolCircle of Nailuj's Evol . 
But i will give it a try when i get them.

I would use Lidless Wall shield instead to get some additional elemental damage since the free blood nova really isn't doing much higher up. 

Will add that like recomended, the blood nova just help me to destroy objects more than killing enemies.

For boots I would personally prefer Illusory Boots for survivability to not get stuck

Yeah but didn't get one of those yet.

It's interesting to see fresh things regardless and I'll be trying it out :)

:)
I love to play making my own builds and playing avoiding the "meta" but on the season its hard to progress or get in a good team if you don't make use of the top tier build.

I made some changes based on your recommendations and some based on the items i get today.
Tomorrow i will be uploading a video of this build on T10.
Your help is very appreciated.
Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tfoller
      I'm making a survival build for guardian druid for dungeons, lfr and a bit of battleground. I have Soul of the Archdruid and Dual Determination. Now I got Cinidaria, the Symbiote. Should I choose it over my existing two?
    • By k96
      hello, so i am following this deck - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/elemental-mage-deck and i was wondering which card i should buy next and i dont have much dust left. I need the following cards
      Primordial Glyph x2
      Pyros x1
      Arcane Keysmith x2
      Blazecaller x2
      Frost Lich Jaina x1

I have 1945 dust left with the option to disenchant "Archmage Arugal" with a total of 2345, because i dont use it, nor do i know if its any good?

I can either go with x2 Primordial as the guide says this is needed for the deck + x2 Blazecaller for late and x1 Arcane Keysmith? but then  i wont have the pyros for early or Jaina for late.

Or i can go balls out buying x1 Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial glyph ? / Or just Pyros and x1 Primordial. I dont know.

My last scenario is buying Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial by selling some rare cards, then use "Archmage Arugal" instead of Pyros for the time being and combo it up with AI for 2 extra cards, and hope its something good.

any help is grately appreciated.
    • By ShadowDragon177872
      1. Introduction
      The LoN Rapid Fire grenade build hinges upon the the effects of The Wailing Host and Litany of the Undaunted`s Set bonus and the power of Wojahnni Assaulter combined with the ability to channel forever with the Sin Seekers 

2. Build
                                                                        Primary skills
      Rapid FireBombardment Marked for DeathContagion VaultTumble Fan of KnivesBladed Armor PreparationInvigoration VengeancePersonal Mortar                                                                                                                 Secondary skills
      Grenadier Perfectionist Thrill of the Hunt Awareness 3.1 Gear Setup
      Helm:Visage of Gunes Shoulders:Mantle of Channeling Gloves:Magefist Chest:Aquila Cuirass Belt:Hellcat Waistguard Pants:Pox Faulds Boots:Boots of Disregard Bracers:Krelm's Buff Bracers Amulet:Hellfire Amulet of Dexterity Ring 1:The Wailing Host Ring 2:Litany of the Undaunted Weapon:Wojahnni Assaulter Offhand:Sin Seekers 3.2 Legendary Gems
      Legendary Gem 1:Bane of the Powerful Legendary Gem 2:Bane of the Trapped Legendary Gem 3:Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard 3.3 Kanai's Cube
      Weapon slot: Dawn Armour slot:St. Archew's Gage Jewelry slot:Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Necromancer Generator Build with Grace of Inarius set.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Necromancer Trag'Oul Set Dungeon guide.