2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (8/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.
Recruiting all exceptional DPS.
Friday & Saturday
What you can expect from <Shattering>:
Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun
What we expect from you:
Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
[Sargeras][A] <Get Well Soon> (4/9M 10/10M) 2 days Fr/Sa 9p-1a PST, LF ALL Healers & DPS: HPally, Disc, RShaman, Ret, Boomkin, DK, Rogue + moreBy terence
<Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (4/9M 10/10M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-1am PST.
Friday and Saturday
Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment .
"Bring the player, not the class!"
- ANY strong healer
- Holy Paladin
- Disc Priest
- Resto Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Resto Druid
- Holy Priest
- any strong healer should apply!
- ANY strong DPS
- Ret Paladin
- Balance Druid
- Death Knight
- Demon Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- any strong DPS should apply!
To trial, you must apply at:
Relevant Warcraft Logs
Hey all! I'm looking at coming back for Legion so I need to find a thriving guild! Either faction is fine, I'm willing to pay for a server transfer/faction change. I'd be open to changing my main for Legion!
Experience up until Mists of Pandaria was a different account
Karazahn (Hunter) Zul'Aman 2 chests (Hunter) Magtheridon's Lair (Hunter) Gruul's Lair (Hunter) Wrath of the Lich King
Naxxramas 10/25 (Hunter) Obsidian Sanctum 3Drake 10, 2Drake 25 (Hunter) Eye of Eternity 10/25 (Hunter) Trial of the Crusader 10/25 (Holy Paladin) Trial of the Grand Crusader 4/5 10 (Holy Paladin) Icecrown Citadel 10/25 (Holy Paladin) Icecrown Citadel 11/12 10H (Holy Paladin) Mists of Pandaria
Siege of Orgrimmar 10/14H (Warlock) Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14M (Warlock) Warlords of Draenor
Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall 1/06/2015 (Warlock) Mythic: Kargath Bladefist & Twin Ogron (Warlock) Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible 4/13/2015 (Warlock) Mythic: Gruul, Oregorger, Hans'gar & Franzok, Flamebender Ka'graz, Kromog, Beastlord Darmac, Operator Thogar (on bench for kill) (Warlock) Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate 1/05/2016 (Warlock)
10/10 Normal Nighthold, 10/10 heroic - Very social guild looking for DPS progression through Heroic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras
Friday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm PST raid time. 10pm-1am Server Time.
Lots of Mythics and Mythics+ run daily with a bit of PvP, Questing, Leveling alts, Heroics and etc all through out the week.
Flasks, foods, potions, and guild repairs will be provided for raiders.
We're casual in a sense where we raid two days for three hours each day and can laugh about a wipe but we are still serious about progression.
We're always on Discord and we joke around a lot, some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 18+ only
**REALLY LOOKING FOR**
- Ranged Hunter
- Fire/Arcane Mage
- Elemental Shaman
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Shaman
New players welcomed.
Currently not looking for more melee.
Trials available immediately for anyone 875+, willing to help gear up slightly for anyone else.
Irisfare#1178 btag or israfela#7689 discord - guild and raid leader