2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (4/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.
Recruiting all exceptional DPS.
Friday & Saturday
What you can expect from <Shattering>:
Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun
What we expect from you:
Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!
A Team Within a Community
Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.
We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.
We are 7/11-Heroic 11/11-Normal ABT.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays are for raiding the previous raid difficulty.
DPS: YES. Will consider all, but would love to pick up a Hunter and a Mage for ranged, and add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Survival Hunter for melee.
Tank: NO. No current needs.
The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you the inside picture on how we operate as a raid team.
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
- Antorus 4/11 Heroic
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic
-The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Mythic
-Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
[Sargeras][A] <Get Well Soon> (4/9M 10/10M) 2 days Fr/Sa 9p-1a PST, LF ALL Healers & DPS: HPally, Disc, RShaman, Ret, Boomkin, DK, Rogue + moreBy terence
<Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (4/9M 10/10M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-1am PST.
Friday and Saturday
Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment .
"Bring the player, not the class!"
- ANY strong healer
- Holy Paladin
- Disc Priest
- Resto Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Resto Druid
- Holy Priest
- any strong healer should apply!
- ANY strong DPS
- Ret Paladin
- Balance Druid
- Death Knight
- Demon Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- any strong DPS should apply!
To trial, you must apply at:
Relevant Warcraft Logs
Hey all! I'm looking at coming back for Legion so I need to find a thriving guild! Either faction is fine, I'm willing to pay for a server transfer/faction change. I'd be open to changing my main for Legion!
Experience up until Mists of Pandaria was a different account
Karazahn (Hunter) Zul'Aman 2 chests (Hunter) Magtheridon's Lair (Hunter) Gruul's Lair (Hunter) Wrath of the Lich King
Naxxramas 10/25 (Hunter) Obsidian Sanctum 3Drake 10, 2Drake 25 (Hunter) Eye of Eternity 10/25 (Hunter) Trial of the Crusader 10/25 (Holy Paladin) Trial of the Grand Crusader 4/5 10 (Holy Paladin) Icecrown Citadel 10/25 (Holy Paladin) Icecrown Citadel 11/12 10H (Holy Paladin) Mists of Pandaria
Siege of Orgrimmar 10/14H (Warlock) Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14M (Warlock) Warlords of Draenor
Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall 1/06/2015 (Warlock) Mythic: Kargath Bladefist & Twin Ogron (Warlock) Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible 4/13/2015 (Warlock) Mythic: Gruul, Oregorger, Hans'gar & Franzok, Flamebender Ka'graz, Kromog, Beastlord Darmac, Operator Thogar (on bench for kill) (Warlock) Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate 1/05/2016 (Warlock)