2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
Current progression in Battle of Dazar'alor:
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend bananas.
Hours & Days: Friday & Saturday
Pacific time: 11pm - 2am Mountain Time: 12am - 3am Central Time: 1am - 4am Eastern Time: 2am - 5am Progression:
BOD 8/9 H 1/9 M Uldir 8/8 H 2/8 M Looking for:
Ranged DPS Guild Info: <Banana Hammock> is currently looking for exceptional players that are looking for a bit more of a relaxed atmosphere. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, but we are looking for players who want to push beyond AOTC and see how far we get! While we will ask for the standard logs/experience info, we value people we think will be a best fit to make raiding enjoyable. Come be another Banana for our Hammock! 🙂
If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
B.net: Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am/2am* Server Time (CT)
CURRENT PROGRESSION: 1/8M 8/8H
iLVL REQUIREMENT: 365+
Tank Healer Need Holy Paladin All DPS Pref Mage/Shaman for BL ABOUT US
Currently looking for skilled semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic Uldir and the next raid tier.
Booty Pirates is a semi-hardcore, close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out.
Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
Fun guild events are scheduled often!
TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
(18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
*Raid can be extended to 4 hours on Fridays, but will be announced ahead of time.
JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
Please follow the link below to fill out our app. (For both Raiders and Mythic+/Casual.)
Start the app here!
Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
In-Game Name: Pluu
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Boomkin - HIGH
Elemental Shaman - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Hunter - HIGH
Fire Mage - Low
Fury/Arms War - Closed
Surv. Hunter - Closed
Ret Pally - Closed
Frost DK- Closed
Havoc DH - Closed
WW Monk - Closed
Enh. Shaman - Closed
Feral - Closed
Rogue - Closed
Resto Shaman - Closed
Holy Pally - Closed
Disc. Priest - Closed
R.Druid - Closed
MW Monk - Closed
Any Exceptional DPS
1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!
A Team Within a Community
Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.
We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.
We are currently 2/8M, 8/8H Uldir.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays are for farming the previous raid difficulty.
Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately. AOTC/370ilvl. No catch-ups/re-rolls.
Tank: Anything but a Prot Paladin.
DPS: Ranged DPS preferred. Flex healing spec a bonus.
Healer: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, MW Monk, Disc Priest.
Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team's wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit.
Read the Guild Code of Conduct
Complete and submit a New Raider Application
Join the guild's Discord server
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832 & vilion#1387
Looking forward to hearing from you!