Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who in each of our communities, have been gaming together for over a decade each. We know what it means to be family, we know what it means to be there for each other. Nothing says community like being able to log on to our voice server after a long hard day and be able to unwind in a hassle-free environment. Our leadership is more than willing to help any individual who need tips or just an ear to listen. Come join us, and you'll find out just what we are for yourself.
Our Goal as a Guild:
Our goal is simple, to be one of the best guilds in Classic. We are not talking race to WF, but to be the best guild to just be a part of. A helpful place to level with others, grind out a few dungeons, or to tear it up in BGs, once they go live. We will never define ourselves as "hardcore". We are an adult community with families and jobs. We expect any applicants to be at least 18+ and be able to speak English.
We are recruiting all classes and roles. Being that classic has 40m endgame content, we will need a large roster to fill out that group. Even going into PvP as well as PvE content as it is released, you'll need plenty of people to fill in for absent members.
Loot system is a modified Suicide Kings priority.
Guild Raids will begin in the next week or two and will be Tues/Weds 12a-2am EST (optional third day as well)
How to join:
Officer Discord Contacts:
Rav#4346 - Guild Lead
papawoot#6518 - Raid Lead
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild for late night weekend bananas.
Group: Banana Splits
Hours & Days:
Friday & Saturday
Pacific time: 11pm - 2am Progression:
EP 3/8M (AOTC) COS (AOTC) BOD 4/9 M (AOTC) Uldir 2/8 M (AOTC) Guild Info:
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild. We are a group of players that raid with a more relaxed atmosphere. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, but we are open for players who want to push beyond AOTC and see how far we get! While we will ask for the standard logs/experience info, we value our members and we will check any new recruit to see if they make a good fit to make raiding enjoyable. Come be another Banana for our Hammock! 🙂
Ranged Dps 1 Healer Requirements: Please have current logs available
If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
B.net: Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
Discord: nox#2686, Radjehuty#0285
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am/2am* Server Time (CT)
CURRENT PROGRESSION: 1/8M 8/8H
iLVL REQUIREMENT: 365+
Tank Healer Need Holy Paladin All DPS Pref Mage/Shaman for BL ABOUT US
Currently looking for skilled semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic Uldir and the next raid tier.
Booty Pirates is a semi-hardcore, close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out.
Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
Fun guild events are scheduled often!
TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
(18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
*Raid can be extended to 4 hours on Fridays, but will be announced ahead of time.
JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
Please follow the link below to fill out our app. (For both Raiders and Mythic+/Casual.)
Start the app here!
Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
In-Game Name: Pluu
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Boomkin - HIGH
Elemental Shaman - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Hunter - HIGH
Fire Mage - Low
Fury/Arms War - Closed
Surv. Hunter - Closed
Ret Pally - Closed
Frost DK- Closed
Havoc DH - Closed
WW Monk - Closed
Enh. Shaman - Closed
Feral - Closed
Rogue - Closed
Resto Shaman - Closed
Holy Pally - Closed
Disc. Priest - Closed
R.Druid - Closed
MW Monk - Closed
Any Exceptional DPS
1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537