FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Helljira

Enh trinkets, T20 and dps at fallen avatar.

Hi. This is my armory: Armory

My logs: Logs

I think I should do more DPS in whole ToS HC but especially on fallen avatar.

My questions:

i have a loot of trinkets and I'm not sure I should use those I use:

915ilvl Vial of Ceaseless ToxinsVial of Ceaseless Toxins and 890ilvlUnstable ArcanocrystalUnstable Arcanocrystal

I have 900ilvl Engine of EradicationEngine of Eradication

870ilvl Bloodthirsty InstinctBloodthirsty Instinct

875ilvl Convergence of FatesConvergence of Fates

870ilvl  Spontaneous AppendagesSpontaneous Appendages.

My goal is to get Smoldering HeartSmoldering Heart And what is the best choice parts of T20 set with this legendary and of course Eye of the Twisting NetherEye of the Twisting Nether.

With this ring i have another question should i use FrostbrandFrostbrand? and I think last question for now: when i should use Crash LightningCrash Lightning after 6sec or after some stacks from T20 bonus?

Edited by Helljira

Hey, first of all, change that legging if you can. (i know it gives good haste). For Trinket 'Engine of Eradication' better than 'Unstable'. About Frostbrand, i don't see any useful on with your talents and legends. And i checked many logs, Crash Lightning does more damage than SS. Never miss CL on Avatar. Like you, i do less dps on Avatar, i think SS doesn't work properly on low ilvls. I suggest you watch some POV videos. Good luck. 

Use Vial + Unstable Arcanocrystal, but if you change to Hailstorm then use Vial + Bloodthirsty Instinct.

Good luck on getting Smoldering Heart, I have 8 legendaries for Enhancement and don't have that one yet. The bracers are good though for single target, and the chest is amazing if you can get 3+ targets stacked.

With T20 2-piece, on single target you use Crash Lightning only often enough to keep up the buff (i.e. every 16 seconds).

I'm not a fan of Earthen Spike because it only affects a single target. Ascendance adds a strong burst cooldown to your toolkit that is otherwise rather sorely missing. Without Ascendance, you can randomly go on enormous damage benders that are entirely out of your control, unpredictable and uncontrollable. With Ascendance you can depend on being able to storm out of the gates and get the raid off to a flying start.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this