Helljira

Enh trinkets, T20 and dps at fallen avatar.

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hi. This is my armory: Armory

My logs: Logs

I think I should do more DPS in whole ToS HC but especially on fallen avatar.

My questions:

i have a loot of trinkets and I'm not sure I should use those I use:

915ilvl Vial of Ceaseless ToxinsVial of Ceaseless Toxins and 890ilvlUnstable ArcanocrystalUnstable Arcanocrystal

I have 900ilvl Engine of EradicationEngine of Eradication

870ilvl Bloodthirsty InstinctBloodthirsty Instinct

875ilvl Convergence of FatesConvergence of Fates

870ilvl  Spontaneous AppendagesSpontaneous Appendages.

My goal is to get Smoldering HeartSmoldering Heart And what is the best choice parts of T20 set with this legendary and of course Eye of the Twisting NetherEye of the Twisting Nether.

With this ring i have another question should i use FrostbrandFrostbrand? and I think last question for now: when i should use Crash LightningCrash Lightning after 6sec or after some stacks from T20 bonus?

Edited by Helljira

Hey, first of all, change that legging if you can. (i know it gives good haste). For Trinket 'Engine of Eradication' better than 'Unstable'. About Frostbrand, i don't see any useful on with your talents and legends. And i checked many logs, Crash Lightning does more damage than SS. Never miss CL on Avatar. Like you, i do less dps on Avatar, i think SS doesn't work properly on low ilvls. I suggest you watch some POV videos. Good luck. 

Use Vial + Unstable Arcanocrystal, but if you change to Hailstorm then use Vial + Bloodthirsty Instinct.

Good luck on getting Smoldering Heart, I have 8 legendaries for Enhancement and don't have that one yet. The bracers are good though for single target, and the chest is amazing if you can get 3+ targets stacked.

With T20 2-piece, on single target you use Crash Lightning only often enough to keep up the buff (i.e. every 16 seconds).

I'm not a fan of Earthen Spike because it only affects a single target. Ascendance adds a strong burst cooldown to your toolkit that is otherwise rather sorely missing. Without Ascendance, you can randomly go on enormous damage benders that are entirely out of your control, unpredictable and uncontrollable. With Ascendance you can depend on being able to storm out of the gates and get the raid off to a flying start.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nobbykinz

Autumn Mist is a mythic raiding guild. Originating from a group of friends intent on pushing high end content. We are a young guild, started out in Feb 2017, driven to succeed.

Raiding Schedule:
      Wed 20:00-22:00
      Thur 20:00-22:00
      Sun 20:00-22:00
      Mon 20:00-22:00 (optional Alt/Farm run)

What you can expect from us:
      We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress. We won't scream at you for failing a mechanic but we will point it out and work with you to correct it so we can progress together. Loot will be distributed via RcLootcouncil as evenly as possible focusing on gearing the raid as a whole. We will respect you at all times. Progress is important to us but the atmosphere of the raids must be maintained a good personality and a sense of humor is a must.

What we expect from you:
      During your trial period we will be looking at your mastery over your class. Your attendance and attitude during raids. Your awareness of boss fights and mechanics, along with your ability to adapt and learn.

Our recruitment priority is listed above, but there is always opportunity for outstanding players.

Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net
    • By Aachoo
      [Lightbringer][A] <Novus Sanctum> (9/9N 9/9H ToS) LF Melee/Ranged DPS
      Recruiting:
      Melee DPS
      • Rogue
      • Demon Hunter
      Ranged DPS
      • Hunter
      • Mage
      • Warlock
      • Priest
      Raid Times (PST):
      • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      • Saturday(fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      Application:
      • http://novuskiller.enjin.com/
      Please fill out the application if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Wiretwister#1209 on battle net, Breebird, or Melyssana
      About <Novus Sanctum>:
      9/9 N TOS : 9/9 H TOS
      We’re looking for a few good players to join our ranks so that we can push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as well as get ready for Argus raids.
      What you need:
      • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation
      • Pull 700k dps minimum
      • Be ilvl 900
      • Have at least 60 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
      • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, Weak Auras,RCLootCouncil EPGP, etc.)
      • Have a positive and constructive attitude. 
      We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes flask, pots, tomes, and being ON TIME. 
      Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
      We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is friendly, helpful, supportive, and rewarding. When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.
      We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. To add a bit onto this, we're mainly worried about the points into your weapon. We can gear you up to where you need to be pretty quickly but we can't level your weapon for you. So, as long as your weapon is in a pretty good spot and your gear isn't 825, hit Aachoo or Melyssana up in game.
      We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be a bit lower than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.
      If you have any questions, contact our raid lead Melyssana or recruiter Aachoo or Breebird
    • By Beautyman
      You read that correctly, one of the most iconic and long-standing guilds within the realms of Quel’Thalas and Azjol’Nerub is looking for new players to bolster its Mythic ranks.
      Tell me more, tell me more!
      Scion is a longstanding World of Warcraft guild consisting of both social and raiding players. We are a group of friendly people that are open for any player who is looking to improve his or her performance in the game while having an enjoyable stay. 
      Did you get very far?
      Our guild is currently progressing through the Mythic version of Tomb of Sargeras whilst preparing for the opening of Antorus. We aim to get as much progress as possible before rushing into the new raiding content.
      Enough Grease. Time for some raiding information.
      We currently raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 8PM-11PM server time with a raiding team that is constantly evolving into a strong example of leadership and teamwork. If you are looking to be part of this experience we are definitely looking for you!
      What are the requirements?
      Preferably, you already have experience with Mythic raiding and obviously with raiding itself. The core requirement of Scion is that you are a well-organized player who can tend to the needs of a Mythic raiding team. Those needs consist of hard work, being self-critical and have a determined slash patient mindset.
      What’s in it for me?
      The guild offers you an enjoyable and memorable time within the World of Warcraft. We are friendly bunch of social talkers who take joy out of a little banter from time to time. However, we strive to be as professional and hard-working as possible during raid hours and any time it takes to prepare for the challenge that raiding offers. Obviously, we look to provide assistance within this preparation by supplying resources and valuable information.
      You won me over. I’m in it, to win it. Ha-ha.
      That’s great! We are always eager to get in touch with curious and interested possible new recruits. Please contact one of the officers or guild master by adding either one of the following people: Bossly#2272 or Beautyman#2868
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a DAYTIME Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 5/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we ended 7/10M NH in the final two months before the release of ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. After real life claimed a few of our key raiders, we are searching for a few more good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      Our core team is composed of veteran players who have experience raiding at high-levels (including top US 100 guilds) as well as those who are entirely new to mythic raiding, but fast learners. We aim for a focused, but relaxed environment; upholding a certain level of standards, while still joking and having fun. A fun fact about us - since were a morning guild we actually got two realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th and Demonic Inquisition was 6th.
      [A] <Velocity> 5/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - Daytime/Morning raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs 

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged -  Ele Shaman, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage, Other
      Melee - Rogue, Warrior, Monk - Other
      Healer -  DPS with heal offspec
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  930+/-
      Exp:  3/9M (Pref)
      *Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our niche raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. We are looking for players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules. It’s important to know who will be available day-by-day so we can make arrangements. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D
      BNET
      Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410
      Discord
      Starby#8682
      Fox#7009