Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ceraius

Timeless Drops for a Protadin

2 posts in this topic

Heyas!

I have a low ilvl healer paladin alt I'm starting to focus a little bit on.

His offspec is currently retri but I'd like to give a go to tanking as the offspec.

Seeing as Timeless isle tokens are a nice way to get my ilvl close to 500 (yes, his gear is that low) I was wondering if i should put the lootspec Prot or Ret.

Seeing the stat prio for protection consists mainly of "dps stats" I'm wondering if the lootspec is smart enough to give me haste+accuracy items over avoidance items, or should i go with retri lootspec and sell away the crit items i might get?

Cheers!

Hi Ceraius

I believe retribution is the best lootspec because we mainly need DPS stats. Protection lootspec gives dodge/parry items which aren't very useful. The only time I put mine on protection during LFR/Flex, is when that particular boss drops a weapon/shield/trinket. You might get a dodge/parry/... tank item this way, which is usable if the current item in that slot is really bad, but usually I just disenchant it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Murloc Midrange Paladin Standard Un'Goro deck.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Kaleidosaur Paladin Quest Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Anyfin Paladin Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By m2geek
      Right, so today Kil'Jaeden's burning wish dropped for me, my 3rd legendary.
      I have Shard of the Exodar and Cord of Infinity currently - and with the 7.2 changes to Cord of Infinity I don't know what to do/pick/run with?

Is Burning Wish still going to be BiS with 7.2, the changes to Cord of Infinity on PTR are pretty awesome, and as for Shard - two Time Warps per fight is pretty awesome too.

So, hence my dilemma lol...
      Forgot to add, I play Arcane.
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting ranged DPS, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 3/10M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk; in addition, we would like to acquire a second Shadow Priest or Demon Hunter. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game.  However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW

Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild