Stan

Patch 7.3: New Battle Pets

Sign in to follow this  

11 posts in this topic

w85rDgh.jpg

A look at the remaining battle pets added in Patch 7.3.

Raiding with Leashes V: CuteaclysmRaiding with Leashes V: Cuteaclysm is coming and we did a preview of all new pets obtainabable from Cataclysm raids here. In another article we looked at NaxxyNaxxy and Model D1-BB-L3RModel D1-BB-L3R. Now's time to explore the rest of the pets added in Patch 7.3.

Achievements

WoWScrnShot_081817_183008.jpg

Argus Zones

Antoran Wastes

WoWScrnShot_081817_183716.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_183903.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_183938.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184019.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184231.jpg

Mac'Aree

WoWScrnShot_081817_184420.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184459.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184542.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184617.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184654.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184724.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184805.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_184844.jpg

Krokuun

WoWScrnShot_081817_190309.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_190344.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_190419.jpg

Egg (from Fel-Spotted EggFel-Spotted Egg (5 days hatch time)

WoWScrnShot_081817_190531.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_190559.jpg

N/A

WoWScrnShot_081817_190647.jpg

Professions

WoWScrnShot_081817_190735.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_190807.jpgWoWScrnShot_081817_191059.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081817_191238.jpg

Winter Veil

WoWScrnShot_081817_191300.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MvonTzeskagrad said:

The draenei girl does not fight, right?

Right?

No it can't.

HZxRezB.jpg?1

I find it a bit weird how it's fine to murder an entire city and plague all inhabitants of Stratholme and then burn them all to the ground; but letting a ghost girl battle with an easterbunny is absolutely NOT DONE.

3 hours ago, Yridaa said:

I find it a bit weird how it's fine to murder an entire city and plague all inhabitants of Stratholme and then burn them all to the ground; but letting a ghost girl battle with an easterbunny is absolutely NOT DONE.

Politically correct, blizz succumbed a decade ago.  This is not the WoW we used to play. :/

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/08/internal-blizzard-memo-details-efforts-to-hire-retain-more-women/

Doesn't matter who is qualified, they've gone full "Google" 

10 hours ago, Yridaa said:

7 hours ago, dsc said:

Politically correct, blizz succumbed a decade ago.  This is not the WoW we used to play. :/

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/08/internal-blizzard-memo-details-efforts-to-hire-retain-more-women/

Doesn't matter who is qualified, they've gone full "Google" 

In which WoW you could kill children?

So far I can't think of any time they showed anywhere, ever, non-beastly children getting killed, nor zombie children, or any sort of undead children besides ghosts.

Prove me if I'm wrong, but the thing since ever and thus far has been, you can do "whatever you want" to whoever you want, but children (unless they creatures such as murlocs or gnolls).

3 hours ago, MvonTzeskagrad said:

In which WoW you could kill children?

I don't know what you're quoting me for; I never said you could. I don't think the other guy said either.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yridaa said:

I don't know what you're quoting me for; I never said you could. I don't think the other guy said either.

Well, the other guy said blizzard sucumbed to being politically correct and that's why we don't make children fight creatures. That would mean previously we could see that.

Your quote, well, accident.

16 minutes ago, MvonTzeskagrad said:

Well, the other guy said blizzard sucumbed to being politically correct and that's why we don't make children fight creatures. That would mean previously we could see that.

Your quote, well, accident.

Fair enough. The real reason Blizzard doesn't allow children to fight is because this would make it a 18+ game as by ESRP (US) and PEGI (EU) rating. So this is a very good and fair reason, because the younger people are allowed to play the game, the larger the playerbase, and thus money.

As for the other politically correct stuff... I'd rather not get into that on a forum that's about entertainment and fun.

Edit: I'm merely criticizing the ESRP and PEGI systems, not Blizzard themselves. ESRP and PEGI think it's fine to burn down towns and have people mass murder eachother for ages 13 and higher, but as soon as a child has to go into a fight it's an immediate 18+ (adult) rating. They're mean!

11 minutes ago, Yridaa said:

Fair enough. The real reason Blizzard doesn't allow children to fight is because this would make it a 18+ game as by ESRP (US) and PEGI (EU) rating. So this is a very good and fair reason, because the younger people are allowed to play the game, the larger the playerbase, and thus money.

As for the other politically correct stuff... I'd rather not get into that on a forum that's about entertainment and fun.

Edit: I'm merely criticizing the ESRP and PEGI systems, not Blizzard themselves. ESRP and PEGI think it's fine to burn down towns and have people mass murder eachother for ages 13 and higher, but as soon as a child has to go into a fight it's an immediate 18+ (adult) rating. They're mean!

Looking at it from that angle... yes, PEGI ratings are mean xD

On 8/20/2017 at 5:21 PM, Yridaa said:

There are certain things that make it instantly a certain rating, regardless of what else is in the game. It's a really weird system. One tiny scene can turn a game into an 18, despite the rest of the game being below a 12. 

• Like 1