FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cup

[Resto] Encounter specific Video guides for Siege of Orgrimmar

Hello! I'm Zetian of <MCO>, I review the Resto Shaman guides from a 10 man perspective here at icy-veins.com

Since 5.4 I've been getting quite a few people asking me about Shaman mechanics and boss specific things so I figured I'd make a few videos explaining how I play and why I play like I do. 

I'm going to post my videos in this thread and if you like what you see, please let me know and I'll make more videos for the rest of the Heroic encounters in the Siege of Orgrimmar. 

If you have any questions or feedback you don't want to post on the forums, please send me a PM.

Edited by Cup
  • Like 1

I have no professional recording equipment what so ever, so the audio quality is what it is.

My first video is the Sha of Pride:

The footage is from our first kill on September 20.

Normal Garrosh Hellscream

...and a bit of a rant about Glyph of Chaining and Glyph of Riptide.

The footage is from a half main / half alt kill on October 1.

Heroic Thok the Bloodthirsty

The footage is from a farm kill on November 6.

My AddOns:

Atramedes

Bartender4

Big Wigs

CombatTime

InterruptManager

Mik's Scrolling Battle Text

OmniCC

oRA3

PitBull Unit Frames 4.0

Prat 3.0

Quartz

Recount

Satrina Buff Frames

SexyMap

TinyTip

WeakAuras

Edited by Cup

excellent guide for this boss! could you tell me which talents/glyphs you used for this fight or which one you think could be best.

also i was wondering if you could post the addons that you are using.

The talents and glyphs I used for the fight are listed in the video description on youtube. I'll start my next video by explaining why you almost always should use the Chaining and Riptide glyphs.

I'll update the OP with my addons when I have time.