FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MarcHethrusWaters

[Cenarion Circle][A]<MAXIMUM EFFORT> (7/9H)

Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!

We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!

Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)

Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs

All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.

My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @MarcHethrusWaters,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different (or if the information I added is incorrect), let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish (or the correct information) and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2