FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Screwzluse

[A] [Proudmoore] <LoMF> (9/9 H) LF DPS

First I would like to say, "Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this!" :)

About:

Legion of Mad Fellows resides on Proudmoore and raids 2 nights a week.  These nights are on Wed/Sunday, 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST.  Why do we only raid two nights a week?  The main reason is because most of us are over the age of 25 with family, jobs and real life circumstances that now limit our time commitment to the game but all still highly enjoy playing.  Most of the members have also played since Wrath, even some of like myself, since Vanilla.  Various raid experience exists within the guild from casual - Top 100. 

The goal of the guild is too ultimately kill bosses in a laid back, fun environment with the intent of full clearing Heroic while content is relevant.  Does that mean we won't do Mythic Progression?  This does not mean no but lets be realistic.  5 hours a week does not give enough time to full clear Mythic before the content is irrelevant.  Not only that but our roster has not reached over 20 people yet.  Currently sits around 15.

To give some insight into how our raids are ran, please check out my youtube channel that highlights a night of clearing Normal with voice comms.  This channel can be viewed by clicking on the link below of our Heroic KJ Kill.

Loot is done via Loot Council utilizing the addon RCLootCouncil.  Voice comms is via Discord.

Current Progression:

9/9 Heroic ToS - First Kill Heroic KJ Video - 

Raid Times:

Wed/Sunday - 8:30 PM - 11 PM EST

Current Recruitment Needs:

We are currently looking to increase our raid roster #s by adding more DPS.  Looking honestly for any dps but below is our highest needs.

1.  Rogues - One rogue currently on roster, plans to switch to Arms for Argus
2.  Mages - Two mages currently exist however one plans to change to Hunter
3.  Hunters - None on current roster, gaining one due to main swap for Argus
4.  Demon Hunters - Only 1 on Roster
5.  Feral/Boomkin Druid - No DPS druids exist in guild, would love to have one
6.  Ret Pally - none consistent on roster

As you can tell by the above list, we honestly need a lot of dps to bolster this roster up and fix the raid comp.  Don't hesitate to ask me if your class is not listed above.  For example; Death Knights, of course I would consider them :).

Contact Information:

I can be contacted on Bnet:  Screwzluse#1592 or even Discord:  Screwzluse#1708.   Feel free to message me for more information.

Edited by Screwzluse