FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Court of the Archlich Bundle Available Until Sep 19

BH26BOO07VKA1504912207191.jpg

Court of the Archlich skins and the bundle went live with Kel'Thuzad on September 5. If you still haven't purchased the bundle yet note that you only have one week left before it gets removed from the game.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Join the Scourge in undying servitude with the new Court of the Archlich bundle and skins that entered the Nexus with our September 5 patch! Check out the bundle below, and then head to the Featured tab in your Collection to pick up anything that catches your eye.

Court of the Archlich Bundle

NPQR6BE2PYK51505172455124.gif

Bring a taste of the cold dark to all who oppose you on the battlefield with a frigid set of new skins: Wield unrelenting fervor and unholy strength as Death Knight Sonya, watch devastation unfold as the Swarm and the Scourge team up as Crypt Queen Zagara, and freeze your foes where they stand as Dreadlord Jaina.

HEROES
Jaina
Sonya
Zagara
  SKINS  
Dreadlord Jaina Death Knight Sonya Crypt Queen Zagara
Saronite Dreadlord Jaina Blighted Death Knight Sonya Blighted Crypt Queen Zagara
Unholy Dreadlord Jaina Unholy Death Knight Sonya Silithus Crypt Queen Zagara

The Court of the Archlich bundle can be purchased using Gems, but move quickly! The bundle is set to march out of the Nexus on Tuesday, September 19. If you'd prefer to pick up the skins individually, you can do so by forging them with Shards, or opening them in Loot Chests.

Go forth, and show your enemies the true power of the Scourge!

I'd buy this if it didn't cost so many gems. Seriously, even if you own the three heroes it costs 3045 gems. I'd rather just farm shards for that Jaina skin than spend that much money. I'd understand it if it was 2000 gems with hero discount, but that price really deters me. Am I the only one here?

On 9/13/2017 at 0:07 AM, Dejo93 said:

I'd buy this if it didn't cost so many gems. Seriously, even if you own the three heroes it costs 3045 gems. I'd rather just farm shards for that Jaina skin than spend that much money. I'd understand it if it was 2000 gems with hero discount, but that price really deters me. Am I the only one here?

I ignored the bundle and just bought the single Jaina skin - it annoys me so much that every one of her skins has a blue staff. It looks so out of place on the skins that aren't blue, IMO. I'd have bought the yellow/gold one in a heartbeat if they made the staff a matching colour.

3 hours ago, Blainie said:

I ignored the bundle and just bought the single Jaina skin - it annoys me so much that every one of her skins has a blue staff. It looks so out of place on the skins that aren't blue, IMO. I'd have bought the yellow/gold one in a heartbeat if they made the staff a matching colour.

The Saronite and the red one are also good, imo. But the base looks the best. Also, isn't the othe DK Sonya skin way better than the one included here?

40 minutes ago, Dejo93 said:

The Saronite and the red one are also good, imo. But the base looks the best. Also, isn't the othe DK Sonya skin way better than the one included here?

The one without the helm? Yeah, I prefer it. I love the red Jaina skin, I just can't get over the staff. It bothers me so much.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this