FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Patch 7.3 Hotfixes: September 19th

33178-patch-73-hotfixes-september-16th.j

It seems some NPCs had gone missing and today's hotfixes found them! We also get some Herbalism love with Fel Lasher droprates and locations increased, some Feral Druid PvP tweaks and quest fixes!

Blizzard LogoSeptember 19 (source)

Classes

Non-Player Characters

• Fiona's Caravan should no longer be mysteriously missing on some servers.
  • Grand Lector Enaara should now properly appear during the world quest "Recurring Madness" on Mac'Aree for all players.

Player versus Player

• Druid
    • Feral
      • Enraged MaimEnraged Maim (Honor Talent) will now be properly removed from targets when they take damage from abilities and spells.

Professions

• Herbalism
    • Fel Lasher drop rate increased. It can now also drop from Astral Glory on Argus.

Quests

Previous Patch 7.3 Hotfixes

30 minutes ago, Starym said:
  • Fiona's Caravan should no longer be mysteriously missing on some servers.

Fiona was just really tired of making the journey for 7 years now.

32 minutes ago, Starym said:

The Netherlight Crucible trait Infusion of LightInfusion of Light will no longer proc from Greater Blessing of WisdomGreater Blessing of Wisdom healing.

I wonder how that slipped in. Usually effects like these have like "Only triggers from this spell", so it seems exceptionally weird that somehow GBoW slipped in that list.

7 minutes ago, Yridaa said:

I wonder how that slipped in. Usually effects like these have like "Only triggers from this spell", so it seems exceptionally weird that somehow GBoW slipped in that list.

Odd indeed...  Not just because the effect should only be triggered by Holy Shock, but because the spell requires a crit from said spell.  As far as I know, GBoW is incapable of a critical effect.  Sounds fishy...  :p

1 hour ago, Yridaa said:

I'm pretty sure it's the wrong spell link, there is a trait with that name in the crucible that has a chance to proc more healing on healing spells.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NashNeji06 said:

I'm pretty sure it's the wrong spell link, there is a trait with that name in the crucible that has a chance to proc more healing on healing spells.

You're right on that, missed that it was under atifact traits, thx! Fixed now.

3 hours ago, NashNeji06 said:

1 hour ago, Starym said:

You're right on that, missed that it was under atifact traits, thx! Fixed now.

Ahhhh right! That clears up a lot of confusion. However, this does make me wonder why GBoW should be incapable of proccing the effect. It is still a healing spell/ability.

Does this mean that the Ysera's GiftYsera's Gift talent also cannot (or should not?) proc the Crucible effect? Perhaps other "semi-"passive healing spells/abilities as well?

On 9/20/2017 at 3:46 AM, Yridaa said:

Ahhhh right! That clears up a lot of confusion. However, this does make me wonder why GBoW should be incapable of proccing the effect. It is still a healing spell/ability.

Does this mean that the Ysera's GiftYsera's Gift talent also cannot (or should not?) proc the Crucible effect? Perhaps other "semi-"passive healing spells/abilities as well?

I might be because GBOW counts as a mana regen tool as well or something. Are there any other mana regens that proc it?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this