FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Screwzluse

[Proudmoore] [A] <LoMF> (9/9 H) 2 Nights LFM DPS and Healers

First I would like to say Hello and thanks a lot for taking the time to read this!

About:

Legion of Mad Fellows resides on Proudmoore and raids 2 nights a week. These nights are on Wed/Sunday, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM PST(Server Time). Why do we only raid two nights a week? The main reason is because most of us are over the age of 25 with family, jobs and real life circumstances that now limit our time commitment to the game but all still highly enjoy playing. Most of the members have also played since Wrath, even some of like myself, since Vanilla. Various raid experience exists within the guild from casual - Top 100. 

The goal of the guild is too ultimately kill bosses in a laid back, fun environment with the intent of full clearing Heroic while content is relevant. Does that mean we won't do Mythic Progression? This does not mean no but lets be realistic, 5 hours a week does not give enough time to full clear Mythic before the content is irrelevant. 

To give some insight into how our raids are ran, please check out my youtube playlist that highlights a night of clearing Normal with voice comms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws7ghUUIlRQ&list=PLeL1PnJDelfpgXrB68G981Y7C-W5Sgp93  Our warcraft logs are also public to see.

Loot is done via Loot Council utilizing the addon RCLootCouncil. Voice comms is via Discord.

Current Progression:

9/9 Heroic ToS
First Heroic KJ Kill -

Raid Times:

Wed/Sunday - 5:30 - 8 PM PST (8:30 - 11 PM EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:

We are currently looking to increase our raid roster #s by adding more DPS and another Healer. Looking honestly for any dps but below is our highest needs.

Healers -

Disc Priest
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
MW Monk

Range DPS -

Hunters
Elemental Shaman
Mage
Moonkin

Melee DPS -

Enhancement Shaman
Warrior

Don't hesitate to ask me if your class is not listed above. We would love to bolster this roster up a bit more prior to Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Contact Information:

I can be contacted on Bnet: Screwzluse#1592 or even Discord: Screwzluse#1708. Feel free to message me for more information.