FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
warsongministries

[Khaz Modan/Azjol'Nerub] [A] <Warsong Ministries> Twink Guild Recruiting!

The clock is ticking ladies and gentlemen.  In these dark hours we are fighting off Armageddon on a dozen fronts. It is easy to be weary and it is easy to forget purpose.

My name is Reverend John Hagee and I am the seventh son of the seventh son. 

I have come to bring you a holy message engraved upon my very soul by the light. Evil exists; it is has been recorded in the books of history. Written in the blood of our families who have died fighting the unholy horde. We cannot hide from this evil, it has shaped us.  It has become part of who we are.  My grandfather fell fighting at the dark portal in the first war and my father fell fighting the undead in Stratholme. My family has served the light with a fiery faith for generations.  And I know one day the light will see fit to call me home from the field of battle and so shall my sons take up the holy banners of the alliance and meet the cowardly horde on the fields of battle. 

Arthas tried to consume our world with his undead masses.  Deathwing shattered the very grounds of Azeroth.  The Iron Horde tried to accomplish when the Azerothian horde have always been too weak to do, annihilate us all. We are living in age of enemies. There is the savage inhuman orc that drank of the demon’s blood before invading and slaughtering our kin.  The forsaken whose souls are so twisted they no longer feel the light, who are led by the banshee queen who soul is owed to the old god Yogg Saron. The once great tauren, an old race that is supposed to guardian nature yet allies itself with corruptions of nature!  The trolls who so readily excepted the horde..who have been the enemies of humans and elves alike for more than an age. We are living in age of enemies. Surrounded and attacked on all sides.

I have served the light all my long and weary life.  I have come to the conclusion that while we idolize its ideals we have missed its personification that dwells amongst us.  Surely, the night elf goddess Elune is the very manifestation of the light we worship.  Elune is herself is a goddess of the light, shining on us and guiding us in the dark hours.  How many times has her power been manifest when we need it the most? How many wounds mended by the night elf sisters that serve Elune?  Is it not she who cleansed the soul of the fallen dragon aspect Ysera?  The dreamer who had been our ally for countless fights fallen by the legion but cleansed by the might of Elune!

If we accept Elune as the lights will incarnate, then you must accept that the Night Elves have a sacred place within our faith. We must provide support to this conflict for they are Elune’s chosen people.  What we do for them, we do for ourselves. They are a race brought into existence by Elune, blessed by Elune.

In Ashenvale the horde rears its head, destroying the sacred forests of Night Elves.  It is an ever-growing struggle between our allies, the forces of good and the horde, the corrupting darkness that consumes our world.  In the bellies of Warsong Gultch the great evil of our time struggles against our persecuted brethren, the Silverwing Sentinels.  If there is one thing I can make clear it is that Elune has chosen the Night Elves as her people and we have chosen ourselves to be there allies. To the savage horde know this, we shall meet you on the fields of battle and you shall know the power of a mighty god.  We will be the tool that smites you and washes your stain from this land.  We shall condemn you to the ravaging maw of the twisting nether. I call all those who serve the light to answer the needy call of the Night Elves. Alliance, I call on you.

For the advocates of peace remember this, to see evil and call it anything other than evil, is to be evil.

Okay, probably bad rp attempt aside, <warsong ministries> is looking to build some twink teams.  I ran a 19 guild called <I found the flag honest> prior to the separation of the brackets and only recently discovered twinking was viable again.  I personally run 19s, 60s, and am working on a 99.  I have a few other 60s and 19s in guild but would like to expand.  If you have a homeless twink or want to build one, please consider rolling on Khaz Modan or Azjol nerub and joining us.  Any bracket welcome as well as mains.  I will help you get set up in any bracket to the best of my ability. catch me in game under Johnhagee, historical, absolution, moonseed, or undying. or just add the battletag omega#1452

This Alliance will disintegrate if we do not come together and drive away the demons, whatever form they take.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Care
      Hi Icy-Veins members 🥶,

Do you love Player vs Player battle?... Arena's, Battlegrounds or general World PvP? Newly formed guild [PvP Sweaters] is looking for new members to join our guild today. There are no ‘minimum requirements’. We also have a cool guild tabard!!
      The realm is quite dead the moment but we will recruit and get new members over time!
      Add me on battle tag or send a message on here for more details.
      Username: Care
      Battle tag: Care#21917
      ⚔️

"What does being a PvP Sweaters mean? It means you sweat at all costs…potions in normal battlegrounds…crown control on NPC’s as warmup…whatever has to be done!" - [PvP Sweaters]

• By Rethos
      US - Horde - Illidan
      https://guildsofwow.com/twenty-first-knights
      About The Guild
      Twenty First Knights was formed in 2021 with the working gamer in mind, a grounded midcore experience where great gamers with real lives can come together and still complete competitive content without the noise and toxicity of "elite" guilds. To that end we’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we play, from PvE to PvP to Crafting to chattering socially with each other over Discord. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented, you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us!
      What We Are Looking For
      We are looking for folks who are interested in the community and the people they play with as much as the game. If you have a get in and get out mentality then Remnants is probably not for you. If you want to enjoy and down content with capable players who are friendly and patient, then Remnants is most likely a great fit for you. If you’re just returning and are looking for a great guild to catch up and grow with or are simply looking for a more grown up environment then look no further, we kindly offer a trial membership which gives you a chance to get to know us better before committing and vice versus.
      PvE
      We strive to help our members get the most out of PvE content and also assist them in improving and advancing. We are always willing to provide advice and guidance on builds, gearing, and mechanics. We are currently planning on restarting normal raiding and subsequently heroic raiding as our progress dictates. It is a great time to join the guild if you are just returning to the game or missed out on this content before the next patch hits.
      PvP
      We encourage fun and friendly gaming to both the fans of PvP and those curious about it. Twenty First Knights PvP primarily focuses on the social aspect of gaming, and players of all skill are welcome to join us at any time. To those interested in honing their skills, we are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective.
      Crafting
      Our crafting department provides the consumables you need to participate in the events of our other departments. The guild bank offers flasks, potions, and feasts for our event times, as well as gems and enchants to keep your gear competitive.  We also hold raffles and gathering events with prizes for those who like to help us keep our guild bank stocked!
      Play Socially or Casually
      Although we have members doing end-game content, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in!
       What We Offer
      Very active Discord for voice chat and keeping in touch while away from the computer Freedom to play your game the way you want Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat Friendly and non-judgmental community and environment A structured leadership team, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, Crafting, and Recruitment) What We Value In Our Guild Members:
      Positive Attitude Maturity Team Player Respect  How To Join
      Visit us and apply at: https://guildsofwow.com/twenty-first-knights
      We look forward to hearing from you!
    • By Daevilmonkie
      Welcome Adventurers! The time has come upon us, FINALLY! The moment in Classic WoW history us diehard, loyal WoW nerds have all been waiting for. WRATH CLASSIC! Arthas Did Nothing Wrong (ADNW) has just begun recruiting (For WotLK Classic) hard-core, casual, rp, pvp, pve, raiders, anything you can think of, you are welcomed here. Although our main focus in ADNW will be progressive raiding, 10 and 25 man and pvp content, we look to have someone for just about anything. Currently we are recruiting for our CORE 10M team composed entirely of irl / internet homies. We are in need of just 1 HEALER (Highly prefer a disc priest with a shadow off spec) and another DPS. Preferably lock or Shadow priest. We are looking to fill our B 10m team entirely, so we can pool together for 25 man’s when it comes time to crush 25m. This guild was founded by a group of tight nit friends recently, who have been around since TBC. WOTLK was our turning point in WoW, and we CANNOT wait to get another crack at this and MAKE IT RIGHT. Come join the adventure of a chill environment full of helpful hands and knowledge. Feel free to reach out to me Via Discord: Daevilmonkiexp#9239 OR Bnet: Daevilmonkie#1280 just let me know you are interested in the guild and we can have a convo! ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG!
    • By Teta
      I would like a lot some guides for rbg, i dont like arenas, i hardly do arenas, and i miss guides whit focus on rbg and specially for tanking in rbg, and thats it, would help me alot to start whit New classes and strategies. Please, this website is my jesus
      I'm a noobish pvper, never passed 1600mmr, and icyveins is my pillar for guides, i find ir very easy and simple to understand, and helped me alot to start playing better whit a New class.
    • By Dredd
      Gangland (OTG Gaming)
      Benediction | Alliance | Semi-Hardcore
      ABOUT US
      In preparation for The Burning Crusade, GANGLAND (OTG Gaming) has opened our Guild recruitment for DEDICATED and SKILLED Arena/PvP players ONLY. We're a top-end Guild of 10+ years, with a large community of dedicated players. Leadership and community consist of individuals with over a decade of playing experience. Both in retail and private servers! 
      WHY JOIN?
      We have a Guild reward system for those that end an Arena season with a Gladiator title. Chances to win things like gift cards/discord nitro, gifted Blizzard Store items, and IRL items (gamer gear). We also have a weekly PVP Bounty Program that has payouts of up to 5-50g for the death of specific enemy players. There will be plenty of opportunity for our PvPer's also to join one of our MULTIPLE high-end raid team's alt/GDKP runs for the chance to receive gold and PVE gear that is needed for PvP. If you're interested in joining, please contact me in-game (Dredd) or in Discord at Dredd#1487
      INCENTIVE FOR STREAMERS?
      We currently HOST and ADVERTISE all GUILD streamers in our Discord, Website, and on all our Guild social media accounts. This exposure helps individuals who stream gain an audience.
      PvP Recruitment Needs:
      All PvP Players Needed
      Restro/Boomkin Druid (High Need)
      Rogue (High Need)
      Raid Team Information:
      WE HAVE MULTIPLE RAID TEAMS
      Times- Tues/Thurs, Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST. 3rd Day Optional. Time may change due to TBC!
      Loot: Loot Council/DKP/GDKP
      Off Days- BiS dungeon runs, Alt/GDKP raid runs, and professions farming
      [u][b]Expectations & Guild Rules[/b]:[/u]
      - The guild's goals come first!
      - No “disrespectful” behavior or the use of “gamer” words
      - Disruptive, bigoted, or disrespectful players will be IMMEDIATELY removed regardless of social status within Guild.
      - Be prepared and knowledgeable
      - Be active. Have good attendance for Guild raids/functions
      - Be a selfless player
      - Strive to be the best version of yourself. Consistency as a mediocre player is not acceptable
      Our Discord is available for anyone who is interested in joining or wanting to get to know the guild. Simply message: Dredd#1487, Drizz#8229, or Killionair#3196
      DISCORD
      discord.gg/ZDSYfUz