FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Calafox

[Skullcrusher][H]<Stacked>(3/9M) Looking for DPS

We are a tight knit group of friends, some of us have played together since Vanilla. We are looking to add to our numbers for the upcoming Antorus raid!

Progression minded enough to enjoy pushing for new challenging content but casual enough to keep it fun.

Raid nights:

Mythic Raid: Tues 8:00pm-11:00pm (EST) All Guild Heroic: Wed 8:00pm-11:00pm (EST) and Monday 8:00pm-11:00pm (EST)

Full on healers. Actively recruiting DPS for our Mythic Raid.

Weekly guild events like xmog runs and AP farming/alt runs and M+ key nights. Hoping to include PvP and alternative game nights (Destiny 2, HoTS, Overwatch, etc.).

If you're interested in a trial, add Calafox#1788

Edited by Calafox

New Player here. Don't know much about this game or character. Let me know if I can join. You won't hurt my feelings if you say no. Just looking for a Guild who can show me how to develop this character and how to play the game.

Here's the info on my character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/croggal

Thanks for your consideration.

We take casuals/new players too. We just had a lot of people come back to the game after hiatus, so you might find some people to play with. Add me, Calafox#1788.