FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tarnen

BM Hunter, ¿what stats for Dire Frenzy+OWTP?

According to Azortharion simulations, our best for Antorus will be Qapla/Soul+Dire Frenzy/OWTP , ¿what stats need this build? At this moment, we need Mastery/Haste for Dire Frenzy build and Critical/Haste for OWTP build: therefore, they are mutually exclusive, right?  Or at least I understand that.

So, ¿what stats?

The statsweights for that build are going to vary based on the other gear you have. Once you have the legendaries and set pieces you can run the sims and see what combo is best for you and then run the stat weights. For a more general guide as to what you want to aim for on stats, you will have to wait for Azor to update the guides when the raid is released. 

Edited by Sisco

1 hour ago, Tarnen said:

According to Azortharion simulations, our best for Antorus will be Qapla/Soul+Dire Frenzy/OWTP ?

Where is this information? And what is on the PTR at the moment? Its till in flux is it not? his quote on MMO champion is 

"Writing the guide for Beast Mastery is by far the most difficult for this reason. Literally any legendary, and I mean any legendary, can be the BiS for you even if you have all Legendaries available. It's a damn mess is what it is."

"Well no, there's a labyrinth of BM builds right now as well. All I am saying is that trend continues going into the new tier. If anything it expands a bit with the addition of a new tier set, and T19 2pc still being pretty good. Simple to play, pretty difficult to optimize gear for."

I am not in the Hunter discord so there might be more information there....but at the moment i am under the impression its kind of a free for all depending on your gear choices you have.

but anything can change in the net couple weeks to make a clear winner. 

Also, i love sitting back and getting all WORK done for free...don't you?!? BWahahahahah

Edited by Banard

31 minutes ago, Banard said:

Where is this information? And what is on the PTR at the moment? Its till in flux is it not? his quote on MMO champion is 

"Writing the guide for Beast Mastery is by far the most difficult for this reason. Literally any legendary, and I mean any legendary, can be the BiS for you even if you have all Legendaries available. It's a damn mess is what it is."

"Well no, there's a labyrinth of BM builds right now as well. All I am saying is that trend continues going into the new tier. If anything it expands a bit with the addition of a new tier set, and T19 2pc still being pretty good. Simple to play, pretty difficult to optimize gear for."

I am not in the Hunter discord so there might be more information there....but at the moment i am under the impression its kind of a free for all depending on your gear choices you have.

Also, i love sitting back and getting all WORK done for free...don't you?!? BWahahahahah

I had to try and find where he saw it too. It is 4.1 on the intro page of the guide. But, like you said anything can change so lets sit back and wait for the guide to tell us what is best. Too many times i have made a list of what i though would be the ideal gear and as soon as that tier came out it went straight out the window, esp with titanforging there is no way to play for things.

49 minutes ago, Sisco said:

It is 4.1 on the intro page of the guide. 

Didn't even noticed. My gut is telling me this can change depending on what trinkets you have too.  

and now i look at it closer...am i reading this right? We dont want the T21 4 set bonus? That is screaming for something to get buff at the bare min i see them switching the 2p and 4p bonuses. 

I'll be honest every one should tweet that too blizzard, even if yar a MM fanboy. We cant have a tier where we dont even want the 4 set bonus.

Edited by Banard

1 hour ago, Banard said:

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-mastery-hunter-pve-dps-guide

Here is information. See table.

10 minutes ago, Tarnen said:

Yes, Sisco already pointed it out. I would take that table with a grain of salt at the moment.  I would say he jumped the gun publishing it but it does highlight the fact BM hunter's do not want T214 set bonus. 

Something should be changing before it goes live.  Nothing yet is set in stone. 

24 minutes ago, Banard said:

Didn't even noticed. My gut is telling me this can change depending on what trinkets you have too.  

and now i look at it closer...am i reading this right? We dont want the T21 4 set bonus? That is screaming for something to get buff at the bare min i see them switching the 2p and 4p bonuses. 

I'll be honest every one should tweet that too blizzard, even if yar a MM fanboy. We cant have a tier where we dont even want the 4 set bonus.

Yea i definitely dont think this will be the same in 1 month. Trinkets, esp the new ones, and any fine tuning they do to our set bonuses from any tier can drastically change the "ranking" of the specs/leggys/set bonuses. Even though I hate having to be still, I have decided to try to learn some MM though just in case.

Stop. All this conversation is pointless. Wait for Antorus to hit live. It is very likely that old sets will get nerfed and/or the new set will get buffed.

I've read Azor's thread in MMO-Champion and he totally acknowledges that none of these sims are final. From my perspective Qapla/Soul+Dire Frenzy/OWTP makes no sense as top build, but I'm biased because I've been using Tier 19 for so long and those talents/legendaries should be ok without tier 19. Currently, my tier 19 bonus is stronger than 970 pieces, so any sims in the ptr are totally worthless until tier fixes drop. Optimized stat priorities haven't been established either.

Edited by Khallid