FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
zimba

FROST DK 7.3.5 Stats

5 hours ago, zimba said:

Hello guys. I see that some frost DK changed his gear with crit+haste to mastery+critical

is it worth?

Not really. Haste in general is gonna be top still. For my knowledge in patch 7.3.5 frost isnt really changing much(then again I havent looked in awhile). as of right now mastery and crit are pretty interchangeable with haste being top.

With that said that DK could be experimenting, just testing things out since 7.3.5 is still aways out.

Edited by alleraz

Will depend on what tier you have. AFAIK, priorities will change depending on T20 or T21, since you will use Shattering Strikes with T21. I assume they are testing Mastery, because of Frost Strike damage bonus from SS.

49 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Will depend on what tier you have. AFAIK, priorities will change depending on T20 or T21, since you will use Shattering Strikes with T21. I assume they are testing Mastery, because of Frost Strike damage bonus from SS.

Why would u use SS for T21? T21 doesnt affect FS at all, matter in fact it  doesnt even change the rotation at all since its nothing more than a damage buff. I dont see why you would change up the talents if the new Tier only enhances the obliteration build. If anything SS will actually hurt the 4 set piece bonus since it can randomly proc when u dont have max stacks of razerice same goes for rime procs.

I understand Tier gear changing how a spec plays but if the tier gear only enhances the current build why change the build?

Edit: they did actually include frostscythe to the 2 set which means SS would make even less sense to take.

Edited by alleraz

On 11/28/2017 at 1:47 PM, alleraz said:

Why would u use SS for T21? T21 doesnt affect FS at all, matter in fact it  doesnt even change the rotation at all since its nothing more than a damage buff. I dont see why you would change up the talents if the new Tier only enhances the obliteration build. If anything SS will actually hurt the 4 set piece bonus since it can randomly proc when u dont have max stacks of razerice same goes for rime procs.

The 4-piece procs apply Razorice on each hit, meaning you get constant streams of RI procs to feed SS. 

• Thanks 1

Hello,

I wonder is it worth to go lego belt instead of chest piece, and use old set chest to get this 4+2 bonus. for pure ST. Other legendary are bracers obviously. 

1 hour ago, Muzgu said:

Hello,

I wonder is it worth to go lego belt instead of chest piece, and use old set chest to get this 4+2 bonus. for pure ST. Other legendary are bracers obviously. 

It does look like the waist is better than the chest piece with the 4 set. They are still testing things out but thats how it seems right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1