Kvaksalver

Yet another FDK legendary thread

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Alrighty, let's start with my char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Kvaksalver/simple

Currently, I got the head, cloak, belt, ring and kil'jaden trinket.

Question is, which combination should i use? (Note that I'm using BoS/GS build) I'm pretty sure it's tied between head + ring / head + belt. 

But please, by all means help me out on this one :-)

Edited by Kvaksalver

Try simming the belt and ring. The helm is getting nerfed soon and i believe the belt ring combo will give you more runes for more damage

There is absolutely 0 competition right now between helmet and any other lego. So obviously helmet, (until it's nerfed then different story, though i imagine it'll still be really strong.) And ring is currently the second best so by again obvious choice ring. 

TLDR helmet/ring no competition.

• Like 1

For ToS, my bet is on ring/bracers being #1 and #2 BIS.  The 2-piece set bonus is absolutely bonkers with ring: it gives a 20% damage buff for 10s after using HRW, and the ring not only gives you 2 charges of HRW, it also reduces its CD by 10%.  Ring is the clear winner for 7.2 changes.  Reason I think that ring/bracers will be best instead of ring/belt is because 4-set will increase BoS uptime enough by itself to make the extra runes from belt extraneous to some degree.  I could be off-base and belt might end up being #2, but it largely depends on how changing from current tier bonuses to the new ones will influence BoS uptime (for instance, losing RP gen from Rime).

12 hours ago, Shaasar said:

For ToS, my bet is on ring/bracers being #1 and #2 BIS.

I agree to an extent, but a lot depends on whether they bring back the double relic system that was talked about as Order Hall final tier... I have taken a long long time to get Blast Radius relics (2/3) and they aren't even high ilvl but to surplant the helm even at 20% buff instead of 40% may take time and certainly until you're looking at dropping T19 x 2 for your T20 set, only then will it really drop off.

For me it may be Helm/Ring for some time after patch goes live.

It will require a fair amount of testing once it goes live, just glad I have all the legendries.

I really do hope they just give all relics 2 traits, but I haven't researched it in great depth to know if they have said 'no' to the idea or whether it will resurface at some time in the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this