Jaenny

Ultraxion:HC MS dps weak

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have an issue which is not of greatest importance, because the boss dies, but I am eager to increase my DPS and I just am not able to manage that.

I have found a tool, called 'Epeen bot' on the website www.raidbots.com

Epeen Bot charts all of a character's parses on a timeline and shows them in relation to a large number of other raiders (specifically, all those who publically log on World of Logs).

Link to my warrior on that website

Now, if looking at the parses:

- I died the second time, so we can neglect that.

Looking at the rest:

If you look at the other boss-fights, I tend to manage to score highly in comparison to the other Warrior DPS logs.

I don't manage to hit that high on Ultraxion,

here is the link to my warrior on armory, and here is the link to the latest logs.

I hope that somebody can give me a direction, so that I can improve myself.

Thanks

I've looked at this issue quite a bit and the only things I am noticing holding you back in DPS on Ultraxion 10 heroic, against other Arms Warriors are:

• The damage done by the tentacle from inv_sword_2h_deathwingraiddw_d_01.jpgGurthalak, Voice of the Deeps is very low. In the log you linked, your tentacle did a total of 612K damage over 4:25 seconds. In another log of a well-ranked Arms Warrior, his tentacle did 1.4M damage over 2:57 seconds. The only reason I can think of for this is that you are standing too far from Ultraxion, meaning that sometimes the tentacle spawns out of range of the boss.
  • The average damage of all your abilities is lower than those of other Arms Warriors, by 2-3K for each ability. This is almost surely because of your weaker gear. I don't think this could be the problem, though, if you claim that you are only underperforming on Ultraxion.

Okay, this seems to make sense, what really annoys me that the tentacle never really does more than 10% of my damage.. which sucks, I think I might exchange the weapon for 410 Specimen Slicer.

Thanks though, maybe also the good ranked warriors simply use the 416 Version, which could generally explain the increased weapon + tentacle damage.

Okay, this seems to make sense, what really annoys me that the tentacle never really does more than 10% of my damage.. which sucks, I think I might exchange the weapon for 410 Specimen Slicer.

Thanks though, maybe also the good ranked warriors simply use the 416 Version, which could generally explain the increased weapon + tentacle damage.

I think it's been more or less "proven" that Gurthalak is always better than Experimental Specimen Slicer of the same variety (LFR-LFR, normal-normal, heroic-heroic). So, I would personally recommend sticking it out with Gurthalak, making sure the tentacles are attacking Ultraxion each time they spawn (if they aren't, just move closer).

And yes, the well ranked Arms Warriors on worldoflogs all use the 416 version of Gurthalak, so that surely accounts for some differences in damage, but it shouldn't be so severe, especially not in the damage done by the tentacle.

Let us know if you figure out anything more, it's a curious issue!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING*
      Tank All DPS (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      Now recruiting for BFA!
      Currently looking for a skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for the upcoming expansion.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      SCHEDULE UNTIL BFA**
      Fridays currently for core raiders for partial Heroic or Mythic.
      Sundays reserved for non-mandatory alt runs for a full Heroic clear. (NOT carry runs.)
      If ilvl is high enough, you can join for Friday (950+) and Sunday (945+) on any character, not just the one you want to play in BFA.

*The class you play in BFA can be different from what you play now; we will be flexible until the expansion hits.
                **Schedule subject to changes.

Fill out our Application form & add me on Battle.net and/or Discord! 
      LadyPluu#1299 (Bnet)
      🦉LadyPluu🌙#4473 (Discord)
      Recruitment Officer
    • By Narii625
      VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M, 11/11H
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (What is EPGP?)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (950+ ilvl)
      All DPS! (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      950+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others. AotC required.
      We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS for Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)

Fill out our Application form & add me on Battle.net and/or Discord! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Recruitment Officer
      Booty Pirates Website
    • By MyBearShibbers
      About us/What we're looking for :)
      We are a long standing guild on Alonsus (2007) with a social and a heroic raiding focus looking for players to join the raid team ready for Battle for Azeroth.
      As an adult guild with a focus on having fun and progressing at our own pace we're looking for like-minded individuals who know their class, can give and receive constructive feedback and most importantly want to have a good time with good people.
      Outside of raiding we dip our toes into pretty much all other content so you can always find someone to run a M+ with you, and if you sweet talk them enough they might even join in with some PvP.
      Raid Schedule
      Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday during progress
      Thursday & Sunday on farm
      8pm - 11pm GMT (9pm - 12pm Server time)
      Requirements
      - An English speaker
      - 18+ guild chat can sometimes be a little NSFW because there are some warped senses of humour in this guild.
      - Access to Discord.
      - Some idea of what you're doing :D
      If you're interested in raiding with us please fill out an application and an officer will be in contact. Social members need not fill this out.
      https://goo.gl/forms/t2QD3mlOYDljYEBB2
      Raid Lead - Bnet -Shibbers#2276 | Discord - Shibbers#4913
    • By Jablee
      Hey all
      As the title says im having issues with low dps atm, when i sim myself on raidbots im supposed to do 1.3mil dps ish (iknow its perfect conditions) but atm im roughly doing hardly 1mil unless its execute phase. Any tips or suggestions i can do to improve my performence.
      Here's a log for examination pretty much represent my overall performence for single target bosses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TdhwyZKXq2rtjbxF/#fight=last&type=damage-done&source=14
      Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/auchindoun/slamlee
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior deck.