Jaenny

Ultraxion:HC MS dps weak

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have an issue which is not of greatest importance, because the boss dies, but I am eager to increase my DPS and I just am not able to manage that.

I have found a tool, called 'Epeen bot' on the website www.raidbots.com

Epeen Bot charts all of a character's parses on a timeline and shows them in relation to a large number of other raiders (specifically, all those who publically log on World of Logs).

Link to my warrior on that website

Now, if looking at the parses:

- I died the second time, so we can neglect that.

Looking at the rest:

If you look at the other boss-fights, I tend to manage to score highly in comparison to the other Warrior DPS logs.

I don't manage to hit that high on Ultraxion,

here is the link to my warrior on armory, and here is the link to the latest logs.

I hope that somebody can give me a direction, so that I can improve myself.

Thanks

I've looked at this issue quite a bit and the only things I am noticing holding you back in DPS on Ultraxion 10 heroic, against other Arms Warriors are:

• The damage done by the tentacle from inv_sword_2h_deathwingraiddw_d_01.jpgGurthalak, Voice of the Deeps is very low. In the log you linked, your tentacle did a total of 612K damage over 4:25 seconds. In another log of a well-ranked Arms Warrior, his tentacle did 1.4M damage over 2:57 seconds. The only reason I can think of for this is that you are standing too far from Ultraxion, meaning that sometimes the tentacle spawns out of range of the boss.
  • The average damage of all your abilities is lower than those of other Arms Warriors, by 2-3K for each ability. This is almost surely because of your weaker gear. I don't think this could be the problem, though, if you claim that you are only underperforming on Ultraxion.

Okay, this seems to make sense, what really annoys me that the tentacle never really does more than 10% of my damage.. which sucks, I think I might exchange the weapon for 410 Specimen Slicer.

Thanks though, maybe also the good ranked warriors simply use the 416 Version, which could generally explain the increased weapon + tentacle damage.

Okay, this seems to make sense, what really annoys me that the tentacle never really does more than 10% of my damage.. which sucks, I think I might exchange the weapon for 410 Specimen Slicer.

Thanks though, maybe also the good ranked warriors simply use the 416 Version, which could generally explain the increased weapon + tentacle damage.

I think it's been more or less "proven" that Gurthalak is always better than Experimental Specimen Slicer of the same variety (LFR-LFR, normal-normal, heroic-heroic). So, I would personally recommend sticking it out with Gurthalak, making sure the tentacles are attacking Ultraxion each time they spawn (if they aren't, just move closer).

And yes, the well ranked Arms Warriors on worldoflogs all use the 416 version of Gurthalak, so that surely accounts for some differences in damage, but it shouldn't be so severe, especially not in the damage done by the tentacle.

Let us know if you figure out anything more, it's a curious issue!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neshama
      Hi, several players told me, that my warrior is not having enough HP as he should with current item level.
      Here is the link to armory
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/burning-legion/wienkszy

How can I push my HP higher, is there any way I can increase it ?  Trinkets, relics, items. Am I  missing something ? 
    • By Nobbykinz

Autumn Mist is a mythic raiding guild. Originating from a group of friends intent on pushing high end content. We are a young guild, started out in Feb 2017, driven to succeed.

Raiding Schedule:
      Wed 20:00-22:00
      Thur 20:00-22:00
      Sun 20:00-22:00
      Mon 20:00-22:00 (optional Alt/Farm run)
        What is Autumn Mist?
      Autumn Mist is a group of raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress. We won't scream at you for failing a mechanic but we will point it out and work with you to correct it so we can progress together. Loot will be distributed via RCLootcouncil as evenly as possible focusing on gearing the raid as a whole. We will respect you at all times.
        Joining Autumn Mist
      During your trial period we will be looking at your mastery over your class, your attendance and attitude during raids. Your awareness of boss fights and mechanics, along with your ability to adapt and learn. How you handle success along with failure. Progress is important to us but the atmosphere of the raids must be maintained a good personality and a sense of humor is a must.

Recruitment is currently open to all classes we are looking to optimize every aspect of our raid team, if you are a driven and dedicated player there is a spot for you in our Mythic raids.

We are also recruiting people looking to make the big jump from Heroic to Mythic raiding, we understand this transition isn't easy and can be overwhelming. Our experience has shown us stones can be polished into gems and we will help you on that journey.

Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net
    • By Chainlink12
      Associated with the <Validus Knights> of Feathermoon (a guild almost as old as World of Warcraft), we are an independent raid being built from the ground up. The creators and leaders of this raid are two players who have been raiding in WoW since the early days of the Burning Crusade. We are a friendly and fun group of people who seek to develop a solid raid team that will progress through Antorus, The Burning Throne and well into the next expansion pack. We are currently seeking 1 experienced tank, at least 2 healers, and both melee and ranged dps.
      THIS IS AN EAST COAST RAID. We will be running our raid on TUESDAY and FRIDAY nights at 6PM to 9PM Eastern time (That is 3PM to 6PM for Feathermoon's server time)
      Important notes:
      We will be focusing on Heroic Tomb of Sargeras to start with. Those who are already members of the raid are experienced with all encounters. This is not a guild raid, but we have abundant resources. Joining a guild will not be required (however, it is an option if you are interested). There are performance expectations for all roles, but these will not be unreasonable. Knowledge of your class is expected. Preparation for boss encounters is expected. Item level is not as important to us as performance and the ability to work effectively within a team environment. We are willing to support you if you are willing to apply equal effort. If you are interested in joining our team, please post here. If you are on the Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade server, you may contact Keyblade or Bubskii directly in-game.
      Thank you very much.  
    • By Krommush
      Hello, sorry for my bad english. I post here because i've some problems with my DPS in ToS M, my IL is 928 and i only can rise and mantain 900k-1M but when i will do simmin in raidbots my dps rise 1.4 M :S.
      Here is lastest logs of yesterday, i've between 250 -350 ms of ping always.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RHXLrcZvYn9KN8bh/
      I can't put images of my gear and talent set, i don't know why.
      Thx for answer this and help me :)