FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

K&C Preorder

K&C Preorder  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys,

since the expansion's release is nearing, I would like to know how many of you are going to preorder K&C, especially given the amount of negative reactions due to the amount of RNG-based cards and many others.

I personally will not be preordering, and if the meta turns out to be as I expect it, I don't think I will be playing that much anymore.

What are your expectations?

• Like 1

I am still not sure and running out of time :D

My thoughts are the same as yours, but there are still some cards I would like to get and others to try out.

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Like 1

I don't pre-order.  I just save up my gold from the last expansion and spend it all when the newest expansion is released for however many packs that might be.  Then start saving gold again.

I preordered, and I feel I did it wrong. But the fact is that I have a wishlist of legendaries to test, so I need a lot of dust. Even if, after crafting them, I'll find them useless, like old good quests.

I didn't craft any of the Quest cards and for a long time I didn't get any out of packs. Very late I got 2 of them in one pack, I disenchanted both a few seconds later. Best choice in my hearthstone life :D

Instead I was hoping to get Kalimos, Primal Lord I had to craft him (it, her?) and I never regretted this decision. 

Later today I will decide whether to pre-purchase or not. Maybe I will flip a coin :D Even though there is a lot of rubbish there might be cards which will turn out to be good, because of combos and/or synergies I can't see yet. And there are still enough cards I want to justify pre-purchasing especially among the common and rare cards which are more likely to pull out of packs.

One of the bad legends in this set I will not be upset to pull out of a pack is Rin, the First Disciple. I wouldn't craft it and it will probably never be really playable but the design is cool and I want a deck with it :D

Edited by Caldyrvan

Maybe a bit off topic but not worth a new topic, I hope you don't mind.

The "within the first 10 packs of a new expansion is one guaranteed legend" mechanic.

I was pretty sure it does not matter when and how many packs you open at once but I got confused by a friend.

So do you actually have to open 10 at once, like not leaving the card opening menu in between? Sounds strange to me. But since blizzard is not consistent in their explanations and even sometimes have different meanings in different languages which may lead to wrong assumptions I better ask.

36 minutes ago, Caldyrvan said:

Maybe a bit off topic but not worth a new topic, I hope you don't mind.

The "within the first 10 packs of a new expansion is one guaranteed legend" mechanic.

I was pretty sure it does not matter when and how many packs you open at once but I got confused by a friend.

So do you actually have to open 10 at once, like not leaving the card opening menu in between? Sounds strange to me. But since blizzard is not consistent in their explanations and even sometimes have different meanings in different languages which may lead to wrong assumptions I better ask.

I don't think so. In NA, I opened 6 packs the day KFT was released then never played there. Several weeks ago, I went back to play some arena and open 5 more packs, and got legendary in 3rd, which is my 9th pack in total. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1