Rin, the First Disciple — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Rin, the First Disciple is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rin, the First Disciple is a powerful card that generates a sequence of cards to win the game over multiple turns. The sequence consists of the following Seals: The First Seal, The Second Seal, The Third Seal, The Fourth Seal, and The Final Seal. Each Seal costs 5 Mana and summons Demons of increasing strength and adds Azari, the Devourer to your hand once the Final Seal has been played, which removes any remaining cards from your opponent's deck to accelerate the game.
Rin, the Devourer has solid potential in Constructed play. It is best suited to slower Control Warlock decks that have enough healing and AoE effects to slow the game down enough for all Seals to be safely played before Azari can be summoned to end the game.
Rin, the First Disciple is a good card in Arena. The Seals generated provide a great supply of minions to out-value opponents in longer games.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend