Rin, the First Disciple — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Rin, the First Disciple is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rin, the First Disciple is a powerful card that generates a sequence of cards to win the game over multiple turns. The sequence consists of the following Seals: The First Seal, The Second Seal, The Third Seal, The Fourth Seal, and The Final Seal. Each Seal costs 5 Mana and summons Demons of increasing strength and adds Azari, the Devourer to your hand once the Final Seal has been played, which removes any remaining cards from your opponent's deck to accelerate the game.
2. Constructed Play
Rin, the Devourer has solid potential in Constructed play. It is best suited to slower Control Warlock decks that have enough healing and AoE effects to slow the game down enough for all Seals to be safely played before Azari can be summoned to end the game.
Rin, the First Disciple is a good card in Arena. The Seals generated provide a great supply of minions to out-value opponents in longer games.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter