Rin, the First Disciple — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Rin, the First Disciple is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rin, the First Disciple is a powerful card that generates a sequence of cards to win the game over multiple turns. The sequence consists of the following Seals:, , , , and . Each Seal costs 5 Mana and summons Demons of increasing strength and adds to your hand once the Final Seal has been played, which removes any remaining cards from your opponent's deck to accelerate the game.
Rin, the Devourer has solid potential in Constructed play. It is best suited to slower Control Warlock decks that have enough healing and AoE effects to slow the game down enough for all Seals to be safely played before Azari can be summoned to end the game.
Rin, the First Disciple is a good card in Arena. The Seals generated provide a great supply of minions to out-value opponents in longer games.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck