FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Superpants

[Alleria/Khadgar] [H] <TheDefiled> looking for all roles

Hi all!! The Defiled is looking for a dedicated tank, healers and DPS to fill our core raid team. We have players who have cleared Antorus (11/11N), but as a guild we are lacking solid players to complete the raid (3/11N).

We are looking for all classes/specs, but we are currently heavy on Paladins so I'd prefer anything else to balance us out. We raid Fridays (ToS for alts/lower geared players) and Saturdays (Antorus for mains above 920). 

We are a laid back, casual guild with a semi-hardcore focus on raiding, but we also have plenty of players who do PVP, M+'s and all other WoW activities so whatever you enjoy doing, you'll find friends to do it with. 

If you're interested in hanging out, or even just giving it a try, you can send a whisper to myself (Superpants#129708) or head over to discord server The Defiled (Recruiting) and we can discuss whatever questions you may have.

Thanks for reading!!

Edited by Superpants

Hi there,

I updated your title to follow the rules (sort of, anyhow - you should add your current progression). If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2