Questionmarq

Fire vs Dks?

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Anybody got any experience/tips or tactics they use as a fire mage ( or other specs that have any knowledge that may be able to apply in generality )

If you're looking at 1v1s, you've already hit a major issue. Fire isn't great in 1v1s and isn't taken in 3s for its damage output. It's a control beast and it plays with classes that specifically put out a huge amount of damage to make up for its lack of it.

Are you talking specifically about world pvp or instanced 1v1s, such as solo BG fights? Or tips for a Fire Mage in 3s facing a DK team?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Control Mage guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Murloc Mage deck.
    • By Buksh
      Hi all,
      Im not sure where to post this but im hoping someone can help or at least point me in the right direction.
      TL;DR - My DPS is awful and i want to increase it
      I played fire & frost spec back in cata upto 85 and have recently got back into WoW again and finally realised what people talk about when they play "end game" i wish id known about raiding sooner!
      However, My DPS isnt great at all im eq 959 ilvl but my DPS comes out as low as 8-900 sometimes or i can hold a steady 1.1-1.2M. Simc comes out around 1.7M (obviously in a perfect world) but i still feel im doing something wrong.
      Ive watched videos, read forums and im sure my rotation is right. Im using Flask, Food and Runes and Pre-potting. I have some logs here of garothi.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XRqCaL6jFVpW9MnG#fight=5&type=summary&source=23&view=events
      and this is my Raider.io - https://raider.io/characters/eu/twisting-nether/Buksh
      Not sure if ive posted this in the right place OR if ive given enough info to help. but anything would be hugely appreciated.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about the Aggro Tempo Mage guide.