FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Isardia

[Silvermoon] [A] <Fragmented> (4/11Mythic) - Recruiting

<Fragmented> 4/11M 11/11 H is a raiding guild with a friendly and crazy social atmosphere looking for more socials and ranged dps for raids to bolster our ranks 1f603.png:D !

We are a social group of people aiming to progress through the mythic difficulty, most current raid tier available in the game.

Raiding days : Wed, Sun and Mo 19:45-23:00 ST
Currently recruiting :  Make sure you have ILVL 955+ as We are focusing mythic

Range dps

Mage any spec
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Balance druid
We will consider other range classes

While we call ourselves social, it’s important to understand that we are not super casual in the sense that we accept endless fooling around during our raids and expect members who join to want to progress through bosses and aim to improve themselves and the team as a whole consistently.

Aside raiding we also aim to have a nice (sometimes abit crazy 1f609.png;) ) lively social atmosphere where we have fun runs on Fridays (normal Antorus runs) and m15 runs on Tuesdays as well as crazy competitions sometimes 1f603.png:D !

Want to know more ? You can either whisper me Sarasif in game or Laduni or add my btag :Creek#2258  or Laduni: Shopaholic#1537 and poke us for a chat!

Want to apply for the raiding team ? Please visit : http://fragmentedguild.com/apply/

Kind regards,
Sarasif

Edited by Isardia
updated class needs and progress

Hi there,

I changed the title to follow the formatting in the rules. If you disagree with the change or want to change it further, please let me know!

Best regards,
positiv2

• Like 1