FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sargerik

Log Help

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/G7pvx6zqKhYLQRbk/#fight=last&view=rankings

these are my logs and im totally lost as well , ive only recently picked up my DH love the play style but not grapsing melee play. i know im missing gcd's left n right which is why my dps is so low but i still feel lost and its really frustrating me to no end plz help fill in t he blanks and be as honest as you can ive got thick skin my toons name is Demonsarg plz help a very frustrated dpser

I've moved this to its own thread - I will look at your logs when I have time. Don't use another persons log thread to ask for help on your own logs, please.

Looking at Garothi:

• Because of how long you delayed Meta on pull, you missed an extra Meta cast during the fight. 
  • The above problem was probably caused by your opener. You opened with:
    1. Fel Rush
    2. Throw Glaive
    3. Nemesis
    4. Fury of the Illidari
    5. Demon's Bite
    6. Demon's Bite
    7. Eye Beam
    8. From here, you don't cast Meta for another 10 seconds, hence why you lost the extra Meta use during the fight.
  • Check out the opener that we recommend in the guide instead -https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/havoc-demon-hunter-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities
  • You're missing multiple Eye Beam casts.
  • You don't pre-pot or use a potion during the fight,
  • You spend too much time doing nothing - if you have nothing else to do and there is no slam coming, then use Fel Rush to fill.

This should help a bit.

sigh its as if ive never played this game b4 , i do thank you very much for your quick once over ill work on the points you made and see where i am after that

On 29/01/2018 at 10:59 PM, Sargerik said:

sigh its as if ive never played this game b4 , i do thank you very much for your quick once over ill work on the points you made and see where i am after that

No problem at all! You're welcome to post new logs again and I can take a look at them :)