Dregger

Unholy dk bad wow logs =(

10 posts in this topic

Hi, i have just tried out some Antorus bosses in mythic and i saw, that my logs are so.... 

In heroic difficulty my logs are better. So I have no idea, what am I doing wrong there... As I am doing the same thing, only with a bit more tactics...

Can anybody give some tips, on this matter?

Wow logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ревущии-фьорд/дреггер?spec=Unholy

Looking at Garothi:

• Make sure you are not only pooling RP before Dark Arbiter, but making sure to dump it afterwards too. You're not buffing them enough once you've cast it. Dump your RP into Death Coils and get them buffed.
  • You barely use Blighted Rune Weapon - you should use it as often as possible. You missed 2 casts throughout the fight. 
  • While I understand that you want to delay your Apocalypse/Dark Transformation to sync up for Dark Arbiter, you are delaying them far too much. You're deciding to delay both and then end up losing DPS from both, rather than empowering one and using the other as needed.
  • You held your Chains of Ice stacks at 20 for too long, multiple times. Missed out on damage from that.

Some things to work on!

• Thanks 1

Blainie, thanks for the very helpful point outs. 

So it's better to use Dark Transformation with Dark Arbiter then, instead of wasting it on Apocalypse?

On 2/20/2018 at 2:01 PM, Blainie said:

Looking at Garothi:

• Make sure you are not only pooling RP before Dark Arbiter, but making sure to dump it afterwards too. You're not buffing them enough once you've cast it. Dump your RP into Death Coils and get them buffed.
  • You barely use Blighted Rune Weapon - you should use it as often as possible. You missed 2 casts throughout the fight. 
  • While I understand that you want to delay your Apocalypse/Dark Transformation to sync up for Dark Arbiter, you are delaying them far too much. You're deciding to delay both and then end up losing DPS from both, rather than empowering one and using the other as needed.
  • You held your Chains of Ice stacks at 20 for too long, multiple times. Missed out on damage from that.

Some things to work on!

I agree with this, the only thing i'd add is if you can get your hands on a Covergence of Fate, it still will help increase your dps.  I am still using a 890 myself and it still really helps to sync up cd's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2018 at 3:51 PM, Matster said:

I agree with this, the only thing i'd add is if you can get your hands on a Covergence of Fate, it still will help increase your dps.  I am still using a 890 myself and it still really helps to sync up cd's. 

Very true - CoF at 910 beats out a base 940 Khaz, even with 5 buffs up. It's a huge buff to output.

Thank you for all your advises!!!! Gave me a lot to think about. Thanks to you, I was able to improve my logs in Heroic difficulty =)

Currently I am working on my stats. I believe, that I wasted too much stats into mastery, have something like 110% mastery with buffs, though only 18% crit and 22% speed

CoF is also a good option, but I need to get it first, as I missed out that whole raid...

On 3/13/2018 at 3:00 PM, Dregger said:

Thank you for all your advises!!!! Gave me a lot to think about. Thanks to you, I was able to improve my logs in Heroic difficulty =)

Currently I am working on my stats. I believe, that I wasted too much stats into mastery, have something like 110% mastery with buffs, though only 18% crit and 22% speed

CoF is also a good option, but I need to get it first, as I missed out that whole raid...

Try rolling for it at the Relinquished vendor on Argus.

For stats, you can sim yourself with Raidbots.

2 hours ago, Blainie said:

Try rolling for it at the Relinquished vendor on Argus.

For stats, you can sim yourself with Raidbots.

That will be a problem with my luck, getting all the top legendaries, after I collected everything else =)

I guess, this way I'll get it, when BFA comes out =P

Edited by Dregger

1 hour ago, Dregger said:

That will be a problem with my luck, getting all the top legendaries, after I collected everything else =)

I guess, this way I'll get it, when BFA comes out =P

You can look for pugs to run Nighthold as well. There should be plenty of people doing them specifically for the trinket and people will heavily outgear it by now, so it should be a breeze!