Dregger

Unholy dk bad wow logs =(

10 posts in this topic

Hi, i have just tried out some Antorus bosses in mythic and i saw, that my logs are so.... 

In heroic difficulty my logs are better. So I have no idea, what am I doing wrong there... As I am doing the same thing, only with a bit more tactics...

Can anybody give some tips, on this matter?

Wow logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ревущии-фьорд/дреггер?spec=Unholy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at Garothi:

  • Make sure you are not only pooling RP before Dark Arbiter, but making sure to dump it afterwards too. You're not buffing them enough once you've cast it. Dump your RP into Death Coils and get them buffed.
  • You barely use Blighted Rune Weapon - you should use it as often as possible. You missed 2 casts throughout the fight. 
  • While I understand that you want to delay your Apocalypse/Dark Transformation to sync up for Dark Arbiter, you are delaying them far too much. You're deciding to delay both and then end up losing DPS from both, rather than empowering one and using the other as needed.
  • You held your Chains of Ice stacks at 20 for too long, multiple times. Missed out on damage from that.

Some things to work on!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blainie, thanks for the very helpful point outs. 

So it's better to use Dark Transformation with Dark Arbiter then, instead of wasting it on Apocalypse?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2018 at 2:01 PM, Blainie said:

Looking at Garothi:

  • Make sure you are not only pooling RP before Dark Arbiter, but making sure to dump it afterwards too. You're not buffing them enough once you've cast it. Dump your RP into Death Coils and get them buffed.
  • You barely use Blighted Rune Weapon - you should use it as often as possible. You missed 2 casts throughout the fight. 
  • While I understand that you want to delay your Apocalypse/Dark Transformation to sync up for Dark Arbiter, you are delaying them far too much. You're deciding to delay both and then end up losing DPS from both, rather than empowering one and using the other as needed.
  • You held your Chains of Ice stacks at 20 for too long, multiple times. Missed out on damage from that.

Some things to work on!

I agree with this, the only thing i'd add is if you can get your hands on a Covergence of Fate, it still will help increase your dps.  I am still using a 890 myself and it still really helps to sync up cd's. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2018 at 3:51 PM, Matster said:

I agree with this, the only thing i'd add is if you can get your hands on a Covergence of Fate, it still will help increase your dps.  I am still using a 890 myself and it still really helps to sync up cd's. 

Very true - CoF at 910 beats out a base 940 Khaz, even with 5 buffs up. It's a huge buff to output.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for all your advises!!!! Gave me a lot to think about. Thanks to you, I was able to improve my logs in Heroic difficulty =)

Currently I am working on my stats. I believe, that I wasted too much stats into mastery, have something like 110% mastery with buffs, though only 18% crit and 22% speed

CoF is also a good option, but I need to get it first, as I missed out that whole raid...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 3:00 PM, Dregger said:

Thank you for all your advises!!!! Gave me a lot to think about. Thanks to you, I was able to improve my logs in Heroic difficulty =)

Currently I am working on my stats. I believe, that I wasted too much stats into mastery, have something like 110% mastery with buffs, though only 18% crit and 22% speed

CoF is also a good option, but I need to get it first, as I missed out that whole raid...

Try rolling for it at the Relinquished vendor on Argus.

For stats, you can sim yourself with Raidbots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blainie said:

Try rolling for it at the Relinquished vendor on Argus.

For stats, you can sim yourself with Raidbots.

 

That will be a problem with my luck, getting all the top legendaries, after I collected everything else =)

I guess, this way I'll get it, when BFA comes out =P

Edited by Dregger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dregger said:

 

That will be a problem with my luck, getting all the top legendaries, after I collected everything else =)

I guess, this way I'll get it, when BFA comes out =P

You can look for pugs to run Nighthold as well. There should be plenty of people doing them specifically for the trinket and people will heavily outgear it by now, so it should be a breeze!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Buksh
      Hi all,
      Im not sure where to post this but im hoping someone can help or at least point me in the right direction.
      TL;DR - My DPS is awful and i want to increase it
      I played fire & frost spec back in cata upto 85 and have recently got back into WoW again and finally realised what people talk about when they play "end game" i wish id known about raiding sooner!
      However, My DPS isnt great at all im eq 959 ilvl but my DPS comes out as low as 8-900 sometimes or i can hold a steady 1.1-1.2M. Simc comes out around 1.7M (obviously in a perfect world) but i still feel im doing something wrong.
      Ive watched videos, read forums and im sure my rotation is right. Im using Flask, Food and Runes and Pre-potting. I have some logs here of garothi.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XRqCaL6jFVpW9MnG#fight=5&type=summary&source=23&view=events
      and this is my Raider.io - https://raider.io/characters/eu/twisting-nether/Buksh
      Not sure if ive posted this in the right place OR if ive given enough info to help. but anything would be hugely appreciated.
    • By ase9900
      what will i lose if i Character Transfer to another realm ?
      is there som kinds of limets to amount of gold
      gear in bags and bank
    • By WindowsSeven
      I'm not entirely sure what I am doing wrong that is getting me this result, but I am getting about a 30k dps difference on training dummy when I use a defile, clawing shadows, shadow infusion build than when I use the recommended talents. I left the rest of my talents unchanged and I have yet to see where the dps difference is coming from (arbiter or clawing shadows), but I'm very confused as to how this could happen. Links to armory and mrrobot below.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/goragi
      https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/report/f3a7a9c5f88e4d10b5cb45224684a073
      Defile damage breakdown, Arbiter damage breakdown
      I felt like I had a harder time keeping my disease up and using coldheart on cooldown (or rather whenever at max stacks) with the arbiter build. Am I missing some key thing or do I just need to git gud? Thanks in advance for any help.
    • By AstroDad
      I'm sure this is a popular topic so I apologize if this is the 1 millionth time you've seen this.
      I haven't played a level capped character since probably Wrath of the Lich King.  Friends are sucking me back in and I'm thinking about picking up Warrior.  I used to love tanking as a warrior but unfortunately (or fortunately) it looks like all the tank slots are filled.  Basically my question is, is rolling Warrior a wise choice?  Are they fun to play?  Pretty sure id pick Fury as my DPS spec but I don't know how it or arms plays now. I want to be competitive on the meters against my guildmates but I don't think we're going to be super hardcore.
      I suppose this is "living the dream" but i want to be near the top of the DPS charts while having fun doing it. Is the warrior for me? Other classes I was looking at were Shadow Priest, Hunter, or Death Knight.
      I guess I should also mention that I haven't played in a LONG time so ill probably be doing things like world pvp, BGs, 5-mans, ect.  I'm not an Arena type of person.
    • By Oddjob
      Hello!
       
      I was recently asked to start playing enhance for my guild. So nothing else to do than grabbing the good ol' hammers and start swinging. I've read the guides here on IV, watched a few videos on Youtube and been on and off on the enhance discord.  I thought I got the hang of it, felt pretty comfortabel doing a few bosses but when I skimmed through  our loggs from a few of the bosses I noticed that my preformance is more or less  garbage.
      I decided to test my luck here. I was hoping that someone could analyze my loggs and give me a few pointers on what and what not to do.
      I would also appreciate  a few tips and trix about how to start analyzing my preformance myself so I dont have to turn back here as soon as the RNG gods are not with me.
      Here is the log I was refering to:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DwMV3GWf64pykrPZ#fight=last
      And here is my armoy: 
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormreaver/blu
       
      In advance I apologize for any misspelling and other nonsense that might confuse you. I should point out that English is not my main language.
      If you need any other basic information in order to help me just give me a shout and I will comply.
       
      Thanks!