3 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 9/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Boomkin - Closed
Elemental Shaman - Closed
Warlock - Closed
Shadow Priest - Closed
Hunter - Closed
Fire Mage - Closed
Fury/Arms War - Low
Surv. Hunter - HIGH
Ret Pally - Low
Frost DK- HIGH
Havoc DH - Low
WW Monk - HIGH
Enh. Shaman - HIGH
Feral - HIGH
Rogue - Closed
Resto Shaman - Closed
Holy Pally - Closed
Disc. Priest - Closed
R.Druid - Closed
MW Monk - Closed
Any Exceptional DPS
1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
My wow subscription is ending today (i'm taking a break from wow for a bit)
but my main is a level 36 hunter and has about 300 gold.
I know that when you dont have a subscription there's a limit on how much gold you can have (10 i think. same a the starter edition) so my question is. what would happen if i were to go into my level 36 hunter (if i could) what would happen to the gold i already have?
VISIT OUR WEBSITE!
RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
PROGRESSION: 2/11M, 11/11H
LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (What is EPGP?)
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (950+ ilvl)
All DPS! (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
950+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others. AotC required.
We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS for Mythic Antorus.
We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
Fill out our Application form & add me on Battle.net and/or Discord!
Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
Booty Pirates Website
Late Night raiding guild - Critical Experiment of Draenor EU Horde
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
- Antorus 11/11 Heroic 1/11 Mythic
Current Recruitment can be found at: http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
· Looking to boost numbers for raiding now and into BFA.
· We consider all applications, the more you can tell us the better.
· Socials are welcome to join. (Just /w an officer and request social invite)
For questions, feel free to contact one of the Officers of Critical Experiment in game.
What you can expect to get from us?
· We aim to clear all content at least on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
· A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
· A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
· A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
· A raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
· Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates
· A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on
· A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
· Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc
· Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
· Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week
· We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
I've been trying my hardest to climb in Ranked. I started the season at Gold 2, and have now fallen to Gold 4 from losing streaks. How half my games go these days. 1. I call Support 2. I play nearly perfectly 3. We lose, with me having DOUBLE the healing of the enemy healer, sometimes doubling an enemy double support as a solo support (not an exaggeration), and no deaths, with healing percent around 50%. And yet my teammates are comical. Once we lose a fight, they do things like hang around alone against the entire enemy team, push alone, blame teammates, and generally be useless. Nor do I cause the frustration, I'm nearly always polite and helpful (encouraging teammates, making strats, etc.). Yet I keep losing. Do I need to do TRIPLE the enemy healer to win, or am I just cursed? Perhaps someone from IcyVeins could spectate a match of mine and tell me what, if anything, is wrong with my play. I know that's a big favour, but I'd appreciate it. I can upload replays if someone tells me how.