FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Wizard Firebird Set Dungeon

Guest Raeim

For me, using Talisman of Aranoch made it too difficult to accomplish the second objective because I could never die. Instead, I used the endless walk set. While moving, it's easy to stay alive. While stopped, it's easy to die and trigger the meteor. It just requires a little bit of dodging to avoid frozen bombs.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      We finally have some more specific news on the Season 21 PTR delay and it seems that we'll be seeing it live tomorrow in the Pacific afternoon aka around midnight CET! The PTR brings with it a new seasonal power, 2 new sets, a whole lot of new legendary powers and more.
      S21 PTR (source)
      Hi everyone
      Back with that update I promised. It’s a good one!
      We are aiming to have PTR up tomorrow afternoon (Pacific Time). We will update the blog posts and have threads up when things go live tomorrow.
      Thanks for all your patience on this. We are looking forward to the feedback!
    • By Starym
      After the cinematic trailer/teaser, we now have the actual introduction to the game get the AI upscaling treatment, all the way to 8K with an added 60 FPS upgrade to boot! You can also see the direct comparison to the original version at the half-way mark, with the new version being significantly more... golden.

Other Upscaled Remasters
      Warcraft 3 E3 Trailer, Diablo 2 LoD Final Cinematic and Overwatch 2 Battle for Azeroth and Diablo 1 WoW Cataclysm and Starcraft: Ghost Diablo 3 Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Burning Crusade Intro Wrath of the Lich King Intro Vanilla WoW Intro Diablo 2 Intro Diablo 2 E3 Teaser and Lord of Destruction Intro
    • By Starym
      The Diablo team is back from the prolonged weekend, with Memorial Day behind us, but they have some more bad news for the PTR, as not enough progress has been made on the issues and we still don't have any specific date for the launch. New community manager PezRadar clarified it's still aimed for this week, but they don't want to specific any date (but I'd say it's definitely looking to be Thursday or Friday if they don't postpone even more).
      PTR (source)
      No updates today unfortunately. Still hammering on the build here on our end. Still tracking for this week, but I don’t have any additional timeline updates. I would propose a date, but then I would feel awfully terrible if things didn’t hit that date!
      Will be back tomorrow if I have any new news. Thanks for all your patience everyone. I want to try the new sets and provide feedback on them just as much as you all!
    • By Starym
      We have an update after the previously announced delay - it seems we won't be seeing the Season 21 PTR until sometime next week, after Monday as well since it's a federal holiday in the US.
      Delay (source)
      Unfortunately, with the testing needed, we can’t give an exact date but as soon as I have one, I will come in here and update.
      I can safely say that I would not expect it on Monday as that is a federal holiday here in the US. Once I hear more, I will update the group. Apologies again about the delay.
      Just a quick update on PTR, we discovered some issues that came up and are needing some additional QA time with the build as we want to make sure we get something out that is thoroughly vetted on our end. PTR will not be going live today due to these additional tests needed.
      We will keep you all informed on updates regarding PTR, but it is looking like it will now land sometime next week as we get this ready. Sorry for the confusion on delay on this one. We appreciate all the help and feedback we get during these PTR opportunities.
    • By Starym
      It seems we won't be getting the PTR, DH and Necro sets, Seasonal buff etc today, as Blizzard have encountered some issues. As you want, you can check the the patch notes and Deadset's thoughts on the new changes.