FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jagermeifter

{ZulJin}H- Roll Initiative Reroll guild

Introduction

Welcome to <Roll Initiative>, the...reroll initiative!  This is a recently-formed EST Horde reroll guild with big aspirations.  Keep reading if you are interested in being part of a reroll project that truly aims to create a community within the game that we all love (and love to hate).  This will not be a marathon race to 110.  If you are looking to get right into endgame content, this will not be the best fit for you.

We currently have approximately 65 confirmed players on our roster and we're growing every day!  We are currently capped at level 70.  This level cap will be raised to 80 at 5:30 PM EST on March 23.  On March 8, we cleared all of Molten Core with 21 players and 3/8 BWL with 15 players.  It was a lot of fun!!

Check out our new guild website:  http://rollinitiative.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=569000

Why chose <Roll Initiative>?

<Roll Initiative> will be more structured than many reroll initiatives in a number of ways:

1.    Start date was March 2, 2018 at 5 PM EST.  We are currently pacing out each expansion by spending approximately two weeks at all expansion levels (70-100).

2.    Artificial level caps will be in place to ensure players are not powering to 110.  The first level cap will be placed for level 60, which will not be in place for very long.  After that, the level caps will take place at every expansion milestone.  The caps for 70+ will likely last a bit longer than the one at 60, simply because vanilla WoW does not have a lot to do in the current game.  At each increment thereafter, there is more content to keep players busy.  There will be a guild poll to see if players want to skip recent expansions or not.

3.    Competitions will be created to get people involved.  Some competitions in mind are achievement point challenges (based on character-specific guild achievement point page), Little League Pet Battles (pet level cap will be 10 or 15 to promote players leveling new pets), transmog competition (based on guild votes), etc.   Rewards will likely come in the form of gold.

4.    Organized PvP events:  Premade WSG/AB with as many as can participate.  Perhaps 2v2 or 3v3 arena tournament.  Perhaps a dueling tournament.  

5.    Roleplaying events:  The guild name pays homage to Dungeons and Dragons and role players are more than welcome within our ranks.  

6.      Lastly, we will be providing ALL rerollers with guild repairs, four 16-slot bags, Elemental Force weapon enchants, and Gift of Versatility enchants for cloak and necklace.  We want to show our players that we are invested in them, and give us all the best experience while leveling!

I would like to point out that if this seems interesting to you but you aren’t interested in playing Horde, you should check out <Reign of Remnants> which is currently running a structured reroll on Dalaran.  You can find them here:  https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760758202

Raid Schedule

I intend on running a raid team two nights per week between the hours of 7 PM and 10 PM EST.  There is the possibility of pushing back raid times to somewhere around 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM if we pick up enough West Coasters.  Nights that I am available to run this team are Sunday, Tuesday and/or Thursday.  The final days can be voted upon by the guild and whichever the most active players can meet will be the days we go forward with.  Whichever day is not chosen for the raid team will be my M+ or PvP guild events.

If there is interest for a later raid time, I’m happy to farm out that team to another qualified raid leader.  I am hoping to house plenty of players here.

Raid Goals

Server: Zul'jin

Interested?  Let’s chat.

I’ve created a Discord server, which can be found here:

https://discord.gg/PPCrHvs
You can also add our Recruitment Officer: Mend#11540 or Jagermeifter#1410
The guild application can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSensjL28KMmwZfOSz_D86WfO4HeRWrPemWlMzwy28440RrHvg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Current Roster
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgFctMldg0Pb98GzXNjSRDehRvJo18J0F0UoYAxFby8/edit#gid=0

The team that I run will, at a minimum, efficiently clear Heroic content.  My goal is to get the team into Mythic, but not at the expense of community.  We will not be recruiting anybody with a pulse in order to have the numbers to jump into Mythic content.  However, I intend to consistently recruit until we organically get there as a team.
Edited by Jagermeifter