FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Catiediditto

Unable to runeforge

Hi

I have been waiting on Blizzard to respond to this problem for nigh on 3 mths. Still no response but hopefully someone can help here. I have a frost death knight...Ellipsîs on Khaz'goroth. She has lost rune forging, no its not in general spells and its not in specifics nor abilities. I would dearly like it back so I can play her. I have levelled her to 110 without but it would be nice to finish her off.

I have unloaded the game and reloaded it, I have turned all addons off and deleted them as well. I have deleted cache and the wtf file. I have done everything that would normally fix things but still no rune forging. I even made a macro, but that didn't do anything either it has just disappearred. I have read forums EU ones and they say they have reported it to a GM and they fixed it straight away. Unfortunately still waiting for a GM. Does anyone have an answer?

I have played for the last 9 years and to tell the truth this is the first time anything (except guilds dissolving around me) has annoyed me enough to post. last thing I play on and iMac Pro - and no that is not the reason I can't rune forge.

HELPPPPPP!!!!

Elli

Hi Cat, if the usual suspects of disabling addons doesnt work then its hard to know what is causing your issue. If you cant see the spell in your spellbook and none of the trainers in the DK hall can teach it to you (incase it was removed by some update) then its a GM only thing. 

A quick google makes it seem like others that have had this issue in the past have been helped by a GM putting the spell back into their spellbook. If you are 100% sure it's not there, that looks like it's going to be your only choice. I can't find any evidence of a "self-fix" kind of thing. You'll just have to wait, I reckon!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Madshot789
      Children - Zul'jin - Horde - 3 nights/week (9 hours) - Hardcore
      Vault of the Incarnates - M 8/8 (Cutting Edge)
      Sepulcher of the First Ones - M 11/11 (Cutting Edge)
      Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
      Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      We add a Monday raid to the first week of each raid tier.
      Holidays will be rescheduled.
      Current Recruitment Needs:
      High Priority:
      • Enhancement Shaman
      • DPS Death Knight
      Medium Priority:
      • Rogue
      Low Priority:
      • Healers
      All classes will be considered even if not listed in this post.
      Server Information:
      Zul'jin
      Chicago Datacenter
      Eastern Realm Time
      Contacts:
      Battle.net: Madness (Madness#12309) / Discord: Madness (Madness#5716)
      About Us:
      Children is a guild founded at the start of Shadowlands, we accomplished CE in all three raid tiers during the expansion, also obtaining CE in Vault. We are looking to continue this pattern for the rest of Dragonflight, and are looking to pick up new members to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.
    • By Agrippah
      Hello all. 

I'm really struggling to get above 13K DPS in raids, groups, or on the training dummy. I always hover around 13K. I've tried to use Icy-Veins guide for setting up my frost DK. I can't get the logs to work so I tried making a video of both 2 handed and DW to show what I'm doing. Any feedback would be really helpful. I've included a link to the video's and to my character so you can look at my gear. I really love the game however, I'm frustrated and demoralized. I'm always the dead last person for DPS in LFR and in any group. I saw a DK with ilvl of 640 doing 35K dps in a group I was in and it was very frustrating. Please, any help will be appreciated. I've tried to upload logs but I can't seem to get that worked out.  Thank you everyone. 

Character: 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Agrippah/simple

2H

DW

• By Tonnesti
      So, recently, I've been thinking about rolling with Necrotic Plague in one way or another since I despise Plague Leech. I stumbled upon Demonardvark's "Necroblight" playstyle for Unholy. However, after testing Unholy out, it's definitely not my playstyle.

Then I thought of a Dual-Wielding Frost Death Knight with Necrotic Plague (since they are known for spamming Howling Blast, which will apply one stack of the Plague), and Blizzard is buffing the Plague for 6.1.

However, I'm a bit confused as to which stats I should go after:

Mastery increases all Frost-type damages, which Frost has plenty of, including Necrotic Plague. Though, it seems like you need a ton of Mastery to gain any substantial benefits from it. How is it ranked compared to Multistrike?

Haste would allow for more Killing Spree procs since Frost gains so much Haste. and "Might of the Frozen Wastes" causes Main-Hand attacks to trigger an Off-Hand attack as well. And let's not forget the Rune regeneration rate. More Runes = more Howling Blasts = more stacks of the Plague.

From my point of view, if running Dual-Wield Frost, Haste would overtake Mastery in priority if Necrotic Plague is chosen, correct? Or should I swap out Multistrike for Mastery? (Haste > Multistrike > Mastery, or Haste > Mastery > Multistrike?)

Also, which Runeforges should I go with? Razorice? Fallen Crusader? A mix of the two?