FORUMS
Valks

Final Battle for Azeroth Beta Key Giveaway

A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Paladin walk in to a bar, one they frequent often just outside of Stormwind, in the town of Gold shire. While chatting over some pints of mead, they get to bragging, each claiming they are the best at converting others to their religion. By the end of the night they devise a challenge, each must head out that night attempt to convert the most stubborn of creatures in Azeroth, a wild bear. They make plans to meet and discus their results the very next day.

7 days pass before they are finally able to gather and share the events from the foretold night.

The Paladin, who is on crutches with a broken leg, starts first; I went out late that night, found me a bear. I read to it the Catechism, but the bear only grew angry and starting throwing me around like a rag doll. I threw all my Holly might at it while we wrestled and rolled around until we found ourselves in a creek. I was able to baptize the creature in the creek, quickly soothing it and bringing him to bow to the will of god.

The Priest then gives his experience, not looking much better though with a cast wrapped around his broken arm; I ventured to the forest that night to find a lonesome bear. I too tried to bless my wisdom of god upon the bear, and just like your situation, the bear wanted nothing to do with my preaching. The bear grew savage, grabbing my arm by the mouth and tossing me around. Luckily with my free arm i was able to grab my holy water and splash it to the bear. Within seconds the wrath of god had calmed it and he is now a believer.

They both looked to the rabbi laying in his hospital bed, wrapped in a FULL body cast. With nothing but mouth and eye holes the rabbi quickly starts rethinking his recent move to Azeroth as he responds "You know what... now that i think about it, maybe starting off with a circumcision wasn't the best idea"

• Like 2

One day in a pub at Pandaria...

Dwarf  Hunter   : "Righht so.. hic! whos up for a staaarring coontest? losers pay da drinks!! ...hic!"
Human Paladin : "Count me in"
Orc Warrior       : "Zug zug"
Banshee             : "Screeeeeeee!!"
Varian's ashes   : "......" speaks in dust
Dwarf Hunter    : "A bit.. unconventional perrrticipants.. but.. course' ereyone are welcomeed!"
A Mage walks into the pub
Gnome Mage    : "Hey there, that sounds like fun, Can I join? now we have 6 people! 3v3!"
Dwarf  Hunter   : "Oh no no, not ye, theres like orc and ashes and ....hic! errr.. ghost and stuffs but definitely not ye, cuz youre a blinking bastard!"

Edited by Swofty

Blue Post:

Lessons learned from Legion - the team is pretty pleased with how self-healing evolved in Legion, and after analyzing numerous logs, where tanks out-healed their healers, we've made the decision to remove the "healing" classes from the game and make every player responsible for their own preservation.  Obviously, this announcement will be met with mixed reviews, but ultimately, it's what we felt was best for the game and we feel that players will eventually see our logic, after they have had  time to adjust to these changes.

Additionally, the new personal healing abilities granted to players in BfA will be tied to the Global Cooldown.

(I already have beta access - don't include me)

Edited by Ancalagon

An orc with a parrot on his shoulder walks into a bar. The barkeep says: wow, where did you get that? 

Parrot answers: durotar. They are all over the place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's the story of a blind elf  demon hunter who walk into a tavern.

And a table.

And a chair.

And an orc.

And ....

Good night, elf.

Edited by Mitsuo
  • Like 1

Why didn't the warrior cross the road? No path available.

What's a rogue's favourite drink? Subtle tea.

How does Naxxramas fly? With its four wings.

How do you know someone's been playing since Vanilla? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

One day, a Centaur and a Quilboar are telling stories, but the Quilboar won't stop rambling. Eventually, the centaur snaps!

Centaur: I can't take it anymore!

Quilboar: What's wrong?

Centaur: Don't you get it? You're quil-boring me to death here!

So an Orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder, Barkeep says Crikey! Where'd you find that?! To which the parrot replies, Durotar, they're all over the place!

Why did Thrall lose his shaman powers after the fight with Garrosh.

He was a better man, but Garrosh consumed his sha.