FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
hockeyhulk

<Three Jokers> Silvermoon Recruiting

Hi! I'm Hanewari and I am recruitment officer for the guild <three jokers>, Silvermoon EU. 

Looking for:

We're looking for all classes and roles, but specificly we're looking for healers and tanks for BFA.

We are currently looking to bolster the ranks in our guild. We have a friendly and supportive enviorment where there is room for everybody. We aspire to be helpfull toward everyone, so if you need reagent or anything else don't be afraid to ask.

Rules:

We have a rule:
- don't be a dick, not that we can't take jokes but please be polite and treat eachother with respect.

Content:

M+ : we're doing them every week, on mains and on alt.
Raid: We're currently 11/11 hc and we will raid every wedensday and thursday, from 19.00 to 23.00 server time. We aspire to do mythic but in a realistic pace.

In BFA we're gonna do all raids on hc and we want to do all on mythic and of course do m+, Island expeditions and warfronts.

So if your are interestet please send me or some of the other officers an message and well be happy to reply.

Whisper:

Hanewari
Birgerbent
Rhazja
Fridai
Melodom