FORUMS
Valks

Outlaw Rogue 8.3

Guest Galgu

Hello, why would you recommend gore-splattered vest when it has only "low tier" options either for outer or middle ring ? What would you chose for this item ?

Why does it say average single target dps? when according to sim it's the highest simming sustain single target dps class in the game? (it's just it's awfull burst that brings it down). Assa rogue burst sims 5th highest in the game but it's sustain damage is crap yet one of assa's pros is that it has strong sustain dps!!?!? WHAT?! who made these pros and cons?! The guy who approved it surely can't of played any rogue in BFA. Should change that ASAP so people don't get misguided!

Guest jaykaywhy

1.  Re: Roll the Bones usage -- if I get a less-than-desired single buff via Roll the Bones, should I recast Roll the Bones regardless of how much time remains on the buff?

2. I think the guide can be clarified re: Roll the Bones and Pandemic to point out that the existing buff will be overwritten by the new buff, but Pandemic will extend the duration of the new buff.

Guest Guest Stat Prio

Why are the stat priorities so out of whack when compared to that bloodmallet site that a lot of guides on here reference?  Am I missing something obvious?  It favors crit at the top stat, but its 3rd in this guide.

On 9/2/2018 at 9:24 AM, Guest Galgu said:

Hello, why would you recommend gore-splattered vest when it has only "low tier" options either for outer or middle ring ? What would you chose for this item ?

It's down at #4 spot, and because this does not show world quest / world boss / pvp gear.

On 9/2/2018 at 2:21 PM, Sneakkyyii said:

Why does it say average single target dps? when according to sim it's the highest simming sustain single target dps class in the game? (it's just it's awfull burst that brings it down). Assa rogue burst sims 5th highest in the game but it's sustain damage is crap yet one of assa's pros is that it has strong sustain dps!!?!? WHAT?! who made these pros and cons?! The guy who approved it surely can't of played any rogue in BFA. Should change that ASAP so people don't get misguided!

Currently all 3 rogue specs are high, but between those 3, outlaw is below the other two in boss dps : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#aggregate=amount&metric=bossdps

At this point, with specs changing every few days, everything is up in the air, and pros vs cons will be evaluated after the tuning pass at the end of heroic week.

On 9/2/2018 at 4:09 PM, Guest jaykaywhy said:

1.  Re: Roll the Bones usage -- if I get a less-than-desired single buff via Roll the Bones, should I recast Roll the Bones regardless of how much time remains on the buff?

2. I think the guide can be clarified re: Roll the Bones and Pandemic to point out that the existing buff will be overwritten by the new buff, but Pandemic will extend the duration of the new buff.

1. Yes
2. Will be updated.

On 9/3/2018 at 2:24 AM, Guest Guest Stat Prio said:

Why are the stat priorities so out of whack when compared to that bloodmallet site that a lot of guides on here reference?  Am I missing something obvious?  It favors crit at the top stat, but its 3rd in this guide.

Currently on bloodmallet it's :
1. Haste
2. Crit (3 in the guide)
3. Vers (2 in the guide)
4. Mastery

Depending on the rest of your gear or traits, the stat priority can change slightly, and should be sim'd for each individual, stat priority in guide is simply a rough guide of what to expect.

Guest Stunbot

Your raid gear mentions the fist weapon from Ghuun, but the drop location reads Mother, are you talking about the Mace from Mother, or the fit weapon from Ghuun?

19 minutes ago, Guest Stunbot said:

Your raid gear mentions the fist weapon from Ghuun, but the drop location reads Mother, are you talking about the Mace from Mother, or the fit weapon from Ghuun?

Should be g'huun, i'll update drop location.

21 hours ago, Sileka said:

Couldn't find Brigand's Blitz on the comparison chart for the Azerite Armor. Am I blind or was it so low it wasn't worth listing?

Have a look at the Bloodmallet site, Brigand's Blitz is very near the bottom

10 hours ago, kakodaimonos said:

Ouh. That makes sense. Thank you.

They should really link to that Talent instead of the Azerite Trait. ?

I think it probably was meant to be - I'll let Bloodmallet know!

Im seeing where it says, use a dagger as mainhand if possible on meme build for more main gauche procs. Only problem is when i dagger main hand; I cant use dispatch. I wonder if they realize that. I guess dispatch isnt used in the rotation?

Edited by Parthos244

Guest Ragemoody

* Disclaimer #1 — Currently, all of the raid Azerite pieces outside of  Jerkin of the Aberrant Chimera come with somewhat underwhelming traits. Due to this, actual BiS gear would involve getting one of the other slots from the weekly Mythic+ cache. You only need one, since you can use other slot to activate  Reorigination Array proc.

This is confusing to me as a non native speaker. I'm not exactly sure, do i only need one Mythic+ cache item or only one raid Azerite piece because it is enough to activate the Reorigination Array proc?

** Disclaimer #2 — Currently, item level 370 trinkets (base reward from level 10 Mythic+) provide more DPS than 385 (mythic) versions of raid trinkets. Due to this, it is best to make sure if raid trinkets are

It stops mid-sentence. What should i make sure?

Hey, in the gear and BiS section it seems like the 2nd disclaimer about trinkets is cut off short. Also could it be possible to get a BiS list that have combined raid and mythic+ gear I know that you can't get 385+ gear from mythic+ reliable at the moment, and that it would vary from person to person, but it would be great if there was something.

EDIT: Also don't you just need to have one piece of azerite gear from uldir to get the effect, so getting 2 azerite gear from weekly would be best, or have I missed something? 

Edited by Erfurt

Hey I'm considering speccing into Outlaw over Sub/Sin since both are continuously getting nerfed... Outlaw is better now isn't it ? Sub really feels underperforming now, excepted in some niche scenarios.

Regardless of which spec is the best I noticed a change on Underrot's weap. It now deals a stackable poison dot and has the same stats as others weap of the same iLvl. I think it should be listed as BiS then.

Cheers

Guest Adaneshade

I'd like to point out, that the Azerite Trait "Paradise Lost" has a 100% proc rate if you pick Slice and Dice talent, giving you a static increase to agility.

Another, possibly foolish, question.

In the B&T section it states that Ghostly Strike is still sub-par compared to the other T1 talents. Yet it is used in the rotation section (without explanation as to why). Is the Builds and Talent section out of date? Or am I over looking something, again...?

On 2/5/2019 at 6:46 PM, Sileka said:

Another, possibly foolish, question.

In the B&T section it states that Ghostly Strike is still sub-par compared to the other T1 talents. Yet it is used in the rotation section (without explanation as to why). Is the Builds and Talent section out of date? Or am I over looking something, again...?

It is added so that players who want to use the talent anyway know when/how to use it. You can just ignore it if you don't take the talent.

Guest Joh

I have been told that if you have Deadshot or ace up your sleeve AS azerite trains, your RtB priority changes again. Its no longer beneficial to keep a single Grand melee, but that you should fish for +2 buffs or a single ruthless precision.

Cant find anything about this here

9 hours ago, Guest Joh said:

I have been told that if you have Deadshot or ace up your sleeve AS azerite trains, your RtB priority changes again. Its no longer beneficial to keep a single Grand melee, but that you should fish for +2 buffs or a single ruthless precision.

Cant find anything about this here

Will ask Grayhound and get back to you.