FORUMS
Valks

Fury Warrior 8.3

Guest Oakrageous

I cannot understand this guide. Each section seems to contradict the others.

The first spot lists, Crit, Mastery, Haste, Vers, Strength in order of best to worst.

The stat weights section shows Crit, Vers, Mastery, Haste, Strength

Another spot states, "The Azerite Trait Cold Steel, Hot Blood IconCold Steel, Hot Blood increases the value of Critical Strike considerably, putting it roughly on par with Haste and Mastery."

The last section states Haste is the most important... "Fury is primarily a Haste driven specialization, enhancing the amount it gains natively through Enrage IconEnrage alone. Although it can have a large number of breakpoints, it remains one of Fury's most important secondary stats since more Haste increases the pace of the rotation, equating to more Rage, damage, and Enrage uptime."

... I really want to understand which stat is most important. I'm very sorry if it is obvious, but I truly do not understand what stats I should be prioritizing.

I'm confused by the Stat Priority: The top listed is Crit yet further down under Breakpoint, it says a Fury Warrior is primarily a Haste user. How do I use this info?