FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Miriakin

patch 8.0.1 talents warrior - settings needed

Hi Miriakin 

Here a very brief answer to your questions ? :

1. Can u help me pls? - Yes ? 
  2. Before I was gs 936 and now I m 211? - There as been a so called "states squish". Everything scaled down so we dont have such ridiculous values anymore. Instead doing 2'000'000 Dps, we do now 2-3k. 
  3. What can I do first for getting my old gs back again? - Nothing. But it's not that you lost something. As i mentioned above, it's just due to a states squish.
  4. What is a good setting for talents now, when I want good dps? - Have a look at arms-guide on icy veins. If you don't like to read up much, there is an "easy mode"-section: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-warrior-pve-dps-easy-mode
Edited by Allseye

8 hours ago, Miriakin said:

But the heal says, I ve got to much Aggro with this.

Get a better tank? Or focus the tanks target, or ask him to mark a focus target for you. Even with the recent changes to threat generation, your tank should have no problem keeping aggro on everything if he knows what he's doing...

On 8/31/2018 at 12:21 AM, jinsu2301 said:

Get a better tank? Or focus the tanks target, or ask him to mark a focus target for you. Even with the recent changes to threat generation, your tank should have no problem keeping aggro on everything if he knows what he's doing...

I basically agree with this. A good tank can handle such situations. You can pop your DMG-CD directly at pull, but your tank has to know what he's doing. Just give your tank the "snap-aggro". This means: do not bodypull or pull in any other kind. Its freaking annoying to gather all the mobs in such situations.

But: On higher mythic +, i highly recommend give your tank some seconds to properly aggro and position the mobs. I just speak from my prot-warrior tank view. In higher mythic + it will be necessary to put more effort in staying alive and thus put more ressources in deff instead off-skills. This means less aggro on pull what will lead to overaggro for my DPS-mates if they pop your dmg-cd's at pull. It's also not the best idea to use a stun to get more time...stuns will be needed to interrupt certain spells.