FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Death Knight Leveling

Guest Blood Borne

Yep I was wondering why this was one of the only ones that didn't have a missing spec hoping for the best ?

Guest Lutti
On 5/9/2020 at 12:40 AM, Guest Chains said:

On the Frost leveling guide the talent Cold Heart is recommended but Chains of Ice does not appear in the spell rotation. Should this spell just be used situationally or every time you have 20 stacks? 

Any response on this yet?? Seems weird to recommend a talent that won't even be used ? I'm just gonna use Inexorable Assault for now but would love to know if the Chains of Ice talent 'is' better and when it should be used ?

Guest Lutti

I just realised that besides the Chains of Ice talent Cold Heart, the Frostscythe is also recommended but not mentioned in the rotation!! How lazy is the writer of this guide!? ?

10 hours ago, Guest Lutti said:

I just realised that besides the Chains of Ice talent Cold Heart, the Frostscythe is also recommended but not mentioned in the rotation!! How lazy is the writer of this guide!? ?

I will make sure to add them in! You would use cold heart at 20 stacks whenever it's up and Frostscythe when there are 2+ targets as your 2nd highest priority (below cold heart).

Guest Linley

Hey there, I appreciate the guide but I've found two, probably minor, errors. 
1st - You say to use "Cold Heart" when you have 20 Stacks - this should be 'Chains of Ice' when you have 20 Stacks of 'Cold Heart'.
2nd - You have "Cold Heart" in your rotation starting at level 55 (where you can't have it).

Once again, I appreciate the work you've done and just wanted to point out those 2 minor faults.

14 hours ago, Guest Linley said:

Hey there, I appreciate the guide but I've found two, probably minor, errors. 
1st - You say to use "Cold Heart" when you have 20 Stacks - this should be 'Chains of Ice' when you have 20 Stacks of 'Cold Heart'.
2nd - You have "Cold Heart" in your rotation starting at level 55 (where you can't have it).

Once again, I appreciate the work you've done and just wanted to point out those 2 minor faults.

thank you, I will fix that right away!

Guest Guest

Trying to level in blood. Since that's what I am going to focus on. Any update?