FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Druid Leveling Guide

the legendary shoulder and twin moons do not stack in regards to how many targets it hits. its a max of two targets no matter what. the damage modifier does stack though.

edit: apparently this changed with the launch of bfa today. my moonfire is now hitting 3 targets. 

Edited by Demonpuke
  • Like 1

Uncommon Patron

The Balance Druid slider, when shown at levels 31 and under, shows the below. We do not get that ability until level 32 with Sunfire Rank 2.

Sunfire has an 8-yard splash radius, so hit as many targets as possible.

22 hours ago, KoleBigEars said:

The Balance Druid slider, when shown at levels 31 and under, shows the below. We do not get that ability until level 32 with Sunfire Rank 2.

I'll get that fixed, thanks!

• Like 1

Guest afriendlyuser

The Restoration Druid section regarding leveling 1-120 the skills are wrong or out of date suggestions. At level 40 on slider bar it suggests I use Rake, Swipe, and Ferocious Bite- none of which are available to a restoration druid at level 40 and it makes no mentions of other abilities like Solar Wrath and Ursol's Vortex.

2 hours ago, Guest afriendlyuser said:

The Restoration Druid section regarding leveling 1-120 the skills are wrong or out of date suggestions. At level 40 on slider bar it suggests I use Rake, Swipe, and Ferocious Bite- none of which are available to a restoration druid at level 40 and it makes no mentions of other abilities like Solar Wrath and Ursol's Vortex.

I'll ask Torty to take a look, thanks!

On 4/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, DaltonIsPanda said:

For Guardian Druids pre level 32, is it worth spamming moonfire on empty cooldowns since you don't have swipe yet?

I'll ask Faide and let you know!

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, DaltonIsPanda said:

For Guardian Druids pre level 32, is it worth spamming moonfire on empty cooldowns since you don't have swipe yet?

Hey, sorry about the delay, there was a lot going on with the updates for CoS - it is indeed worth it, if you have nothing else to use, yes!

• Like 1

Guest Olgit

Pleased you've got an active community, enough that you're posting updates to Shadowlands, but people in EU don't get update till tomorrow, so still can use old guides.   As someone who's leveling balance druid, you've stripped information away, that I was still using whilst pushing for 90 - 120 today.

42 minutes ago, Guest Olgit said:

Pleased you've got an active community, enough that you're posting updates to Shadowlands, but people in EU don't get update till tomorrow, so still can use old guides.   As someone who's leveling balance druid, you've stripped information away, that I was still using whilst pushing for 90 - 120 today.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200518192345/https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/druid-leveling-guide the previous guide is on wayback machine if you need it

16 minutes ago, Guest Olgit said:

I apologise that this has hindered your leveling progress, but it takes time for us to ensure everything is proofread and released in time for the patch release. The problem is, we have to make a choice of either having some of the guides be too late, or some too early. As positiv said above, you can use web archive to find the old guide, but we normally deploy guides slightly before the patches to ensure they are ready when it goes live. 

Guest Olgit
46 minutes ago, Blainie said:

I apologise that this has hindered your leveling progress, but it takes time for us to ensure everything is proofread and released in time for the patch release. The problem is, we have to make a choice of either having some of the guides be too late, or some too early. As positiv said above, you can use web archive to find the old guide, but we normally deploy guides slightly before the patches to ensure they are ready when it goes live. 

It's all good.  Thank you for your continued work with the WoW community at large.  I've always come back to this site, as other's over complicate things and the guides here, are simple to read, easy to understand and reliable.   Thank you all and keep up the great work.