Jump to content
FORUMS
Blainie

Druid Leveling Guide

Recommended Posts

the legendary shoulder and twin moons do not stack in regards to how many targets it hits. its a max of two targets no matter what. the damage modifier does stack though.

edit: apparently this changed with the launch of bfa today. my moonfire is now hitting 3 targets. 

Edited by Demonpuke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Balance Druid slider, when shown at levels 31 and under, shows the below. We do not get that ability until level 32 with Sunfire Rank 2.

Quote

Sunfire has an 8-yard splash radius, so hit as many targets as possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, KoleBigEars said:

The Balance Druid slider, when shown at levels 31 and under, shows the below. We do not get that ability until level 32 with Sunfire Rank 2.

I'll get that fixed, thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest afriendlyuser

The Restoration Druid section regarding leveling 1-120 the skills are wrong or out of date suggestions. At level 40 on slider bar it suggests I use Rake, Swipe, and Ferocious Bite- none of which are available to a restoration druid at level 40 and it makes no mentions of other abilities like Solar Wrath and Ursol's Vortex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest afriendlyuser said:

The Restoration Druid section regarding leveling 1-120 the skills are wrong or out of date suggestions. At level 40 on slider bar it suggests I use Rake, Swipe, and Ferocious Bite- none of which are available to a restoration druid at level 40 and it makes no mentions of other abilities like Solar Wrath and Ursol's Vortex.

I'll ask Torty to take a look, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, DaltonIsPanda said:

For Guardian Druids pre level 32, is it worth spamming moonfire on empty cooldowns since you don't have swipe yet?

I'll ask Faide and let you know!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, DaltonIsPanda said:

For Guardian Druids pre level 32, is it worth spamming moonfire on empty cooldowns since you don't have swipe yet?

Hey, sorry about the delay, there was a lot going on with the updates for CoS - it is indeed worth it, if you have nothing else to use, yes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...