20 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 920~ ilvl
- 52+ traits.
- 3/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made..
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Death Knight: Blood.
Druid: Guardian and Balance.
Any and all applications will be considered.
I know that this is the kind of topic that are created everyday, but I wasnt able to find the answer I was looking for, so I decided to create an account to ask you guys some questions.
I am currently playing drood balance, its new to me, but I am not new to the game, I made some nice achievements last year with my guild. I am not a really good player but I am definitly not the worst one.
Here is what bothers me: I LACKS DPS so much. I mean, im 907 ilvl now. Some stats are bad, I have 2 PVP trinkets only one legendary(not a good one) and miss the last legendary weapon trait ...But I dont think this can explain why, while training on the dummy?(I dont know if its the good word) I only have like 550000 Dps during a 3 minute session. I was not fully optimised (enchants and gems), maybe U can add 50 k dps if you like.
Also, I know how to use my spells, I mean, its not the hardest rotation I saw...
So what I would like to know is can the stats, the bad leg, the bad trinkets and the last talent can explain all this or not? I am starting to be a bit worried and I dont understand What I do wrong if I do... Here is my character page if you want https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/archimonde/hashanou
Thank you all for your help, I am waiting for your kind advices :)
I'm using simcraft in order to get my stat weights. Depending on what I choose as "fight style"-option I get different weights and stat priorities. I usually run simulations with patchwerk, helter skelter, light or heavy movement fight styles, and the results vary for each type. And my problem is that I don't know which result to use.
Is there a fight style I can use as the most "generic"? I mean which fight style can I use as a general guideline? Or isn't there such a thing?
Thanks in advance for any answers :)