Stan

Patch 8.1: Kul Tiran Racial Mount Preview

Sign in to follow this  

8 posts in this topic

mdIjtGe.png

Patch 8.1 is now available on PTR and Blizzard added the racial mount for Kul Tirans in the initial build.

Alliance players will be able to recruit Kul Tiran Humans in Patch 8.1 after the Siege of Zuldazar raid. You can find more information about the Allied Race in our Kul Tiran Humans Allied Race preview.

Kul Tiran Horse

kultiranhorse_f.pngkultiranhorse_p.pngkultiranhorse_s.pngkultiranhorse_b.pnggiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I mean, it's nice i guess. Not a fan of all the horses. Maybe a re-texture  on the old ones and something different like more sabers would have been a lot better . Getting the feeling that blizzard wants to push the horses in the front line and i don't mind the idea of a group of people on horses looking nice and all but feels not too fulfilling . Then again cannot imagine the new race on sabers, maybe grizzly bears  haha, i say that as a joke but yea .

i get what people are saying for random mounts but for a race of humans who's race fantasy is what it is, horses are literally all that would work, sabers or bears would make 0 sense.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:03 AM, Neonfel said:

i get what people are saying for random mounts but for a race of humans who's race fantasy is what it is, horses are literally all that would work, sabers or bears would make 0 sense.

Well I mean there are lots of rideable beasts in Kul'Tiras. A Stag would fit just as well, although I doubt an elegant Stag would match those humans... And to make it work, horse should prolly hit the gym to be able to actually carry one of those Kul'Tiran things... What's wrong with bears? My black war bear just got sad

🙂

Personally I think there are way too many Horses. Alliance got like 5 already this xpac alone. I get lore and all, but diversity is slim to say the least. Although I don't care too much, since I'm mainly Horde. If I jump on an alliance character they either get the red Deathcharger you get from Mograine (Shadowmourne) or a classmount.