Stan

Patch 8.1: Blood Elf Heritage Armor

Sign in to follow this  

11 posts in this topic

36602-blood-elf-customization-options-in

A first look at the Blood Elf Heritage Armor added in this week's 8.1 PTR Build 28151.

In Patch 8.1, Heritage Armor is coming to non-Allied races. First up are Blood Elves and Dwarves. In order to get the set, you need to be Exalted with the Blood Elves and your character must be at max level. When 8.1 goes live, you will be able to complete a quest line to earn your Heritage Armor.

Check out our Tides of Vengeance hub for the latest Patch 8.1 information!

The Sin'dorei Heritage Armor includes the following items:

Female

n9bEUU7.jpg?1rbm6BkO.jpgs1VVpgH.jpg?17P6RyZK.jpg?1

Male

LLaCiCL.jpg?136QY39l.jpgE5xPWqf.jpg?1Mmpf5Wv.jpg?1

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raffalius said:

Dont worry, you get 2 versions 🙂

One with and one without robe 🙂

Oh thank god. I'm seriously over robes (pretty much all there is for cloth users)

48 minutes ago, tkioz said:

Oh thank god. I'm seriously over robes (pretty much all there is for cloth users)

Same, I was disappointed until  i saw 2 chest pieces.  Without the robes i think this is a really good looking set.  Kinda a Belf version of the Nightfallens.

Yeah but the leggings are not even in 3d, wich means you'll look weird if you put them without the robes. How is it they keep doing this shit ?

I'm actually disappointed by the design.

I for myself think even the Silvermoon guards with their low resolution Armor back from BC look way more detailed then this. It's kinda bland and lackluster.

Shoulders and Hands are pretty nice though.

Edited by kakodaimonos
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, tkioz said:

Robes? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Its the spellbreaker look from wc3, this is awesome I cant get why you people must always complain about anything.

4 hours ago, Kurosu said:

Its the spellbreaker look from wc3, this is awesome I cant get why you people must always complain about anything.

Because we play cloth classes and 99% of the cloth chest armour in game is robes...? Anyway we get a tunic as well, so I'm happy, but you seem to enjoy complaining about people complaining so grats I guess?

So that's the armor most of Horde's population will end up wearing, considering the percentage of blood elves being played 😄 Really like that look based on spellbreaker. Seems most fitting that will get along well with most of their classes. They better deliver on eventual heritage armor for the best race a.k.a. Draenei.

Edited by Arcling