FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Condemn Crusader

Some notes & questions:

1) In the Skill page it is written: "Supplying you with 150% additional Armor and a free life, this skill will juggle nicely with the Indestructible passive to keep you safe and alive in high Greater Rifts". However, Indestructible is not among the recommended passives for this build.

2) In the Skill page it is written: "With the Illusory Boots equipped in Kanai's Cube for Greater Rifting". However, Illusory Boots are worn, not cubed.

3) This build was previously explicitly stated to be suited for Bounties too, but now that part of the text (in the Introduction page) was removed and "bountues" is not among the new labels: thus, is this build suited for Bounties or not?

4) In the Introduction page the speed farming variation skills have not been updated (they still include Justice - Sword of Justice, Condemn – Vacuum, and Holy Cause).

5) In the speed farming variation page, the Belt has among its stat priorities "Cooldown Reduction (if Vigilante Belt)", but Vigilante Belt is not among recommended belts...

6) In the speed farming variation page, Ring of Royal Grandeur is recommended for the cube, not as an "alternative" (and without alternatives): this seems to mean that using the Sage Set is the default recommendation with this build, not simply an "alternative". Thus, Sage's Passage should be a must (i.e., Illusory Boots are not the "Best in Slot" boots, probably they should even be entirely deleted from the page...), and one among Sage's Apogee and Purchase should be mentioned as "Best in Slot". If Sage's Set is not a "must" but only an "alternative", another jewel should be the "Best in Slot" for Kanai's Cube; moreover, if the non-Sage build is a viable alternative, RoRG should be labelled as "Alternative DB farm" in the cube...

7) Which are the "Best in Slot" Follower and Potion for this build?

Guest SMITTYfootking31

As I am nearing the completion of the free set for Season 18, I looked at the Crimson Set and it is very very different than the Crimson set this shows. Perhaps updated this Season ??

• 2 Set
    • Regenerate 20 Life Per Second
  • 3 Set
    • 20 Resist to all elements

Also the names are different: Captain Crimson's Satin Sash and Captain Crimson's Bowsprit

On 8/24/2019 at 11:04 PM, Guest SMITTYfootking31 said:

As I am nearing the completion of the free set for Season 18, I looked at the Crimson Set and it is very very different than the Crimson set this shows. Perhaps updated this Season ??

• 2 Set
    • Regenerate 20 Life Per Second
  • 3 Set
    • 20 Resist to all elements

Also the names are different: Captain Crimson's Satin Sash and Captain Crimson's Bowsprit

Yes, it was updated this patch, and you need to aquire the new level 70 version (Bounties or Odious Collectors) in order to craft it. Also, most of the lvl 70 craft sets were updated, too. 

Guest Krang

Tried this yesterday instead of the incredibly boring hammerdin (with the light-set) build, and boy did i have fun. Although most of my rolls on this build suck, i still keep progressing in greater rifts.

I was progressing with the hammerdin build as well, but i had enough of Blessed Hammer in D2.

Great build.

On the speed farming build, I was adding stuff to a spreadsheet when I noticed a secondary is listed on the helm twice, at #5 and #7. Not sure which is right or if something else was supposed to be #5.

On 7/19/2020 at 2:19 AM, solitha said:

On the speed farming build, I was adding stuff to a spreadsheet when I noticed a secondary is listed on the helm twice, at #5 and #7. Not sure which is right or if something else was supposed to be #5.

Hey - one of the repeating secondary resists was meant to be in the shoulders stats ? It has been fixed and should be on the page shortly.

Guest Achloryn

The main build, solo grift progression guide has "Blade of Prophecy" for the weapon equipped, as well as in the kanai's cube.

Guest Desartus

When farming I like to switch condemn to instant explosion rune and using Unity so the archer stay forever. You just run around and apply Judgment to have machine gun condemns on the targets. Since I don't have focus and restraint I ditch Justice for Steed then pick a second damage ring like occulus, soj or convention. To make things even more brainless I switch out long arm of the law for Holy Cause for the healing.

Anyway, highlight recommend you give this a shot.

I just want to mention that Cull-Aid makes no sense in the later game in season 28 because of the addition of the altar effect "Passablility".Other Media

Edited by Rolly22

a couple questions about this build because blizzard kind of buffed it with ptr. 

how much phalanax DAMAGE effect our overall damage. our real damage comes from condemn, which is effected by phalanax ATTACK SPEED -i guess-. so, how much do i need Warhelm of KassarWarhelm of Kassar when i use Eternal UnionEternal Union . because in that case i can cube Tasker and TheoTasker and Theo and use aughild set .

ps- in ptr, eternal union increases phalanax duration indefinitely.

Edited by Sabrast